12 Win Cowboyz at 8win Bucs

Who ya got an why?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Cowboys win right?

This poll is closed to new votes

22 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The only way the Cowgurlz iz gonna see Purdy and McCaffery is if they got tickets to the game or a good TV .....

So you think'n niners don't show up? Makes sense. I was listening to XM radio and MaCarthy makes it sound like nobody but the Boyz really has a bright future in this years playoffs.

Edited by Doomer
Add stuff

I could care less about the regular season records. It hasn't done Dallas any good to be the #1 Seed vs. the #6 seed. I don't see Dallas winning...Too many things not in their favor.... In Tampa, against playoff Brady(different than regular season Brady). Without two starting secondary pieces against a team with Mike Evans, Julio, and Goodwin. Tampa is hitting their stride as Dallas is losing theirs. 

If Dallas does pull this off we get the joy of going to San Francisco for a revenge game where Kellen Moore can use his terrific play calling abilities to get us thumped one more time before entering the offseason and getting my hopes up that another organization would be stupid enough to hire him. #PleaseSomeoneTakeKellen

• Stinks 1

2 hours ago, TrenchWarrior09 said:

I could care less about the regular season records. It hasn't done Dallas any good to be the #1 Seed vs. the #6 seed. I don't see Dallas winning...Too many things not in their favor.... In Tampa, against playoff Brady(different than regular season Brady). Without two starting secondary pieces against a team with Mike Evans, Julio, and Goodwin. Tampa is hitting their stride as Dallas is losing theirs. 

If Dallas does pull this off we get the joy of going to San Francisco for a revenge game where Kellen Moore can use his terrific play calling abilities to get us thumped one more time before entering the offseason and getting my hopes up that another organization would be stupid enough to hire him. #PleaseSomeoneTakeKellen

Kellen Moore has a little something for the SF Noners. But one step at a time. Boyz gonna need to hangit to the losing record Bucs and keep old man Brady on the ground.

1 hour ago, Doomer said:

Kellen Moore has a little something for the SF Noners. But one step at a time. Boyz gonna need to hangit to the losing record Bucs and keep old man Brady on the ground.

Hiring Kellen Moore is one of he few smart things Jerruh has done ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Doomer said:

I don't doubt the defense can get to Brady, I'd even agree that they will get internal pressure on him...My point is our secondary is banged up, and they have a great WR room, not a good combo for Dallas's Def. For us to win, our 3rd down conv % is going to have to be in the 70% range, that'll keep the Def on the Sideline and limit the chances Brady has to see formations and burn us. 

I hope Moore has a chance to show he's got something for SF. I'd like to see if he can learn something from them when it comes to putting players in motion. :crossfingers:

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

If Dallas can't manage to beat Brady this time around I doubt they ever will,  until he reaches social security age,  and then...maybe.

If'n they caint whoop them smacks thisgoround I don't think my new plexiglass wall can save my TV this year.

7 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Better start saving up for a new TV 📺  ....

Don't think so. Thinkn bout marking Bucs-done. Just don't wanna jinx Boyz with bad juju.

Edited by Doomer
Add stuff

Dak Prescott is simply an overpaid flub.....a loser.  What has he ever done for the Cowboys to validate the kind of compensation package they pay him, Huh?  Nothing.....that's what.  There are and have been plenty of better, higher quality QB's come thru the NFL that are winners playing with less supporting cast.

1 minute ago, regaleagle said:

What kind of playoff contender has a kicker that misses an extra point in the biggest game of the year so far?  

You just a phillyeagles fan prolly and you hate to see what's coming to you. You know Boyz has owned'em.

1 minute ago, Doomer said:

You just a phillyeagles fan prolly and you hate to see what's coming to you. You know Boyz has owned'em.

Looking for all the upside, Huh?  I'm a realist.....even WHEN they do win this one tonight, that does not mean much in the grand scheme of the playoffs .

4 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Looking for all the upside, Huh?  I'm a realist.....even WHEN they do win this one tonight, that does not mean much in the grand scheme of the playoffs .

You gonna be realistically ashamed of how the rest of this season turns out forya.