People Are Fleeing From California, More Uhaul Trucks Left California Than Any Other State

Monte1076

49 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

And they need to keep on driving until they get to New York, especially if they are liberals......:rofl:

They're anecdotal, of course, but there are stories of liberals leaving areas like that, moving to more Conservative areas, and continuing to vote for the same liberal ideas and policies that caused them to leave in the first place.

Saw a story like that once. A lady moved from a liberal area because taxes were too high. She moved to a more conservative area, started voting for things that would increase taxes, then complained taxes were going up.

3 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

Cali would be an awesome place to live if you can afford it. Hit the beach and the mountains the same day.

It's beautiful.  Colorado is another liberal cesspool that has the most stunning views in the US.

We have had a ton of Californians move to Aledo in recent years.  Most are pretty conservative military contractors.  However, we've had a lot of weird #### happening in a county that has voted 80% or higher for Republicans in each election... BLM rally, BETO March, LGBQT party at my amenity center etc.  This is not normal for Aledo, but I know its not people who have "always lived here."  I could see things like this in Marshall etc...  

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

We have had a ton of Californians move to Aledo in recent years.  Most are pretty conservative military contractors.  However, we've had a lot of weird #### happening in a county that has voted 80% or higher for Republicans in each election... BLM rally, BETO March, LGBQT party at my amenity center etc.  This is not normal for Aledo, but I know its not people who have "always lived here."  I could see things like this in Marshall etc...  

There are a lot moving to the lakes area of east Texas right now.  A large portion of them are able to work from home affording them the freedoms and opportunities to live wherever they choose.  They can purchase a lakefront home here for less than the cost of a small house in an overcrowded subdivision there.