Classified documents from BIDEN'S time as VP discovered in private office

Monte1076

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Okay, well, they are, but if you are playing that game, Trump's actions were illegal and so are Biden's? You going that route? 

Downplay it all you want.  I wonder what Eric Snowden knows.  The guy has never lied to the American people, but the left will spin it that he's a Russian puppet.  I honestly don't think they guy cares about what happens to him as long as the truth comes out.  I would trust him far more than what we've been led to believe.  I realize that he's still in Russia, but he stated the same about Trump.  Biden Having Classified Files Isn't the 'Real Scandal', Edward Snowden Says (newsweek.com)

On 1/11/2023 at 9:29 AM, PepeSilvia said:

Some of us have to work and spend time with our families.  We can't all just wait around on Smoaky so that we can respond to yall at a moments notice.  With that said, if you can't see the differences in the two cases then you are a moron.

Biden kept classified documents for 4 years after being removed from office.  I see no difference 

• LOL! 1

Some very key facts ....

President Trump had declassified the documents he legally  had in his posession and was in contact with the national archives to reconcile their disposition  ...  all the documents he had in his possession were known and were locked in a secure location ...

The documents Plugs had were in various unsecure locations and numerous people without security clearances had access to their location ... Plugs took the documents without authorizaton had not coordinated his taking them or disposition of the documents ... Plugs did not have declassification authority or approval to possess the documents .... unlike President Trump, he basically stole them ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Personal lawyers sifting through a former VP’s illegal stack of classified documents. 

Not a peep from the FBI. No raid. 

Liberal privilege at its finest, y’all.

Lawyers without a security clearance, Hunter and his derelicts had access too ....

1,0000 worse than anything President Trump did .....

The entire Special counsel case against President Trump boils down to did President Trump have the authority and did he declassify the documents in his posession ... until they can prove he didn't,  they have nothing to go on ... if they can't prove he didn't declassify the documents, their investigation and their case against him is over ....

21 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Plugs and his crime family have a lot more to worry about than the classified documents he stole and mishandled ... he has a big time pay for play problem with communist China 🇨🇳  ... like treason .....

Like the Clintons, he’s Teflon coated.  They have enough on him to put him away for life but he’ll never see the inside of a cell, or impeachment.