• Sleeper
  2. 2. What scoring to use?

• Standard
    • .5 PPR
    • PPR
  3. 3. How to handle postponed game scoring

• Use players season average of points
    • Allow players to swap out for bench players
    • Equalize both teams, Player A QB is postponed, Player B QB stats won’t count
    • Other

PPR is the way to go. 

As for app, I like CBS, but it is a paid app. ESPN and Yahoo! are good as well. 

Postponed games...Sore subject...

I petitioned to use Jamar Chase's Week 18 stats in another league. I do like the cancelling the counterpart idea.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, topher805 said:

PPR is the way to go. 

As for app, I like CBS, but it is a paid app. ESPN and Yahoo! are good as well. 

Postponed games...Sore subject...

I petitioned to use Jamar Chase's Week 18 stats in another league. I do like the cancelling the counterpart idea.

I STILL have no idea what PPR is.....lol

• Like 1

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I STILL have no idea what PPR is.....lol

Points Per Reception.

In the current system your wideout only gets points for yards and TDs. With PPR you get points for every reception. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mr. P said:

Points Per Reception.

In the current system your wideout only gets points for yards and TDs. With PPR you get points for every reception. 

Ok.....glad I voted for it......lol......maybe defense get a point for every 10 yards on returns????

• Like 2

I'd love to play next year....I have always used the CBS sports fantasy football.

Allows you to give bonus for exceptional games,

EX: field goals over 50 yards were 5 pts, 60 yards were 7 points. Made you pick a good kicker.

Also, played were each reception was a point and 10 yds were point. 

But I'd love to play no matter what we use.....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Change my vote to that one then ....lol

You can even change the scoring to where a FG isn’t 3 points but a 47 yard FG would count 4.7. You can really customize the scoring to where it’s not just a TD dependent league. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

I'd love to play next year....I have always used the CBS sports fantasy football.

Allows you to give bonus for exceptional games,

EX: field goals over 50 yards were 5 pts, 60 yards were 7 points. Made you pick a good kicker.

Also, played were each reception was a point and 10 yds were point. 

But I'd love to play no matter what we use.....

I’ve played .5PPR where it tends to lean a little heavier still on RBs especially those catch the ball a ton but PPR you can win with 3rd down backs and slot WRs who catch a ton of passes. 

We get things decided on which app and we’ll send you an invite.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

I’ve played .5PPR where it tends to lean a little heavier still on RBs especially those catch the ball a ton but PPR you can win with 3rd down backs and slot WRs who catch a ton of passes. 

We get things decided on which app and we’ll send you an invite.

@Doomer said something about it too .....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Stoney said:

You can even change the scoring to where a FG isn’t 3 points but a 47 yard FG would count 4.7. You can really customize the scoring to where it’s not just a TD dependent league. 

Yeah, NOW we're getting somewhere...  a game-winning field goal should count more, just as a game-losing turnover should be a higher penalty. 

40 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Yeah, NOW we're getting somewhere...  a game-winning  field goal should count more, just as a game-losing turnover should be a higher penalty. 

You can set it to where you can get negative points for missing an extra point. You can get extremely detailed with the scoring. For nerds like me it’s a huge rabbit hole to go down. You can set certain positions to get bonus points compared to other spots. 

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, Stoney said:

You can set it to where you can get negative points for missing an extra point. You can get extremely detailed with the scoring. For nerds like me it’s a huge rabbit hole to go down. You can set certain positions to get bonus points compared to other spots. 

If you want to make me an assistant commish I can help with the granular stuff.