Texas high school baseball top 10 for every division

lionpride08

Harmony lost their #2 pitcher and centerfielder to a knee injury during their state semifinal lost to Poth.
They also have a new coach this year after Coach Atchley took the Kilgore job in the summer. 

They should still be a very salty team and I wouldn’t be surprised to see a couple freshmen step up in some key roles. 

• Like 2

On 1/14/2023 at 9:25 AM, JustAFan11 said:

Harmony lost their #2 pitcher and centerfielder to a knee injury during their state semifinal lost to Poth.
They also have a new coach this year after Coach Atchley took the Kilgore job in the summer. 

They should still be a very salty team and I wouldn’t be surprised to see a couple freshmen step up in some key roles. 

Is that the crafty lefty you're talking about?

12 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Is that the crafty lefty you're talking about?

The #1 and #2 are both lefties. If memory serves me correctly the one I’m talking about threw game 2 vs Sabine and closed out game 3 in last years playoff matchup. I would describe him as more crafty than the #1 guy, so we’re probably talking about the same kid. 

Luckily he’s only a junior so he’ll get another year. 

1 hour ago, JustAFan11 said:

The #1 and #2 are both lefties. If memory serves me correctly the one I’m talking about threw game 2 vs Sabine and closed out game 3 in last years playoff matchup. I would describe him as more crafty than the #1 guy, so we’re probably talking about the same kid. 

Luckily he’s only a junior so he’ll get another year. 

Yeah that’s him. Sabine couldn’t figure him out.

• Like 1

In 4A is probably Sinton’s to lose… I’m so excited Bellville is in region 4 with them this year 😩. I think Carthage has a legitimate chance to make it to state this year. I was very impressed with them when we played them in the playoffs last year. Keep an eye on Spring Hill and Canyon Randall this year as well. Good luck everyone and Go Brahmas!

On 1/13/2023 at 10:14 PM, PantherNation2015 said:

Carthage gonna be pretty salty.  Hoping my SH Panthers can get some young players to step up early and we will be solid also.

SH under Coach Methvin is gonna be fantastic! The Panthers will make it to state this year! 

On 1/14/2023 at 9:25 AM, JustAFan11 said:

Their JV struggled last year so I would assume it would have to be strictly freshman stepping up

• Like 1

Orangefield was a 4A Regional Quarterfinalist last year and is now 3A. Surprised not to see them on any top-10 or even top-20 rankings. Buna is another team in Region 3 that will be sneaky good. Maybe not top-10, but will be very good come playoff time…