Who is done in the NFL playoffs?

1 hour ago, Doomer said:

Bucs- prolly don't even have a winning record

Yeah, the record is as follows....

TB12 7

GM Jerry 0

Sorry Doomer but dem Boyz is done!  They've been playing like they're ready for vacation the past 3 games!!!

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, SAPACK1 said:

Yeah, the record is as follows....

TB12 7

GM Jerry 0

Sorry Doomer but dem Boyz is done!  They've been playing like they're ready for vacation the past 3 games!!!

Nah nah naw. It's the Dolphins. The Bill's just did'em. 34-31. Bucs loses later they don't even have a winning record and the QB's so old his SS# only has 4 digits. They're from the NFC "headed" South. #TrueStorie.tm 

Edited by Doomer

11 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

I really needed to see Buffalo beat Miami for a 3rd time to know they were better. Thank God for the NFL playoff system.

It's a helluva lot better than the college invitational tournament decided by a biased selection committee  ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 2
  • Stinks 1

14 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Ravens trying to give the game away with stupid plays at the goal line .....

How crazy was that. Just when you think the Ravens were about to go up by 7, Cinncy gets a fumble to return it for 98 yds, as it end up turning out for the game winning touchdown, Just wow. 

51 minutes ago, Crawford said:

How crazy was that. Just when you think the Ravens were about to go up by 7, Cinncy gets a fumble to return it for 98 yds, as it end up turning out for the game winning touchdown, Just wow. 

That one stupid play kept them from advancing ... Cincy really dodged a bullet .... 

• Like 1

Think'n maybe Gnats is done Hurtz done going down the field  and in the red zone in less than 3 minutes elapsed time fixn a  score.......

Goedert just scored 7-0 Eagles bye Gnats.

Edited by Doomer

2 hours ago, Doomer said:

Think'n maybe Gnats is done Hurtz done going down the field  and in the red zone in less than 3 minutes elapsed time fixn a  score.......

Goedert just scored 7-0 Eagles bye Gnats.

Well I'm gonna mark the Gnats done cause Eagles finished them 38-7 .

Edited by Doomer

56 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I was a wondering if @Doomer would be around today, considering his heart was broken by the boys last night. 

But like he said--they is done......

Nah. I'm here and my phone still works even. Jerry at the Cricket store says I can get my android screen fixed for $127.66 and it'll be ready by next payday!

• LOL! 1