My sincerest apologies.

Doomer

I would like to apologize to you guys who heard me raging on golf. Many days and years we've had debates about whether golf was a sport or not. Nathan at work today told me about how all the golfing and tournaments has been suspended since the plandemic. I know this is bound to have sorely affected many of you slaps. Sorry bout that.

• LOL! 1

You can tell Nathan he's been missing lots of tournaments each week on The Golf Channel and network TV.  I watch at least one tournament every week.  Usually watch the Seniors also......they replay them thru the week from the previous weekend on The Golf Channel at night.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

You can tell Nathan he's been missing lots of tournaments each week on The Golf Channel and network TV.  I watch at least one tournament every week.  Usually watch the Seniors also......they replay them thru the week from the previous weekend on The Golf Channel at night.

Oh. Awesome. I'm excited golfing has them a channel. I personally don't watch the stuff unless Natalie Gulbis is playing.