Boyz at Noners Sun. January 22 5:30 p.m.

Cowboy at Noners 5:30 p.m. Sunday  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Cowboys, America's team
    • California team
    • Somebody else option #3
    • Nobody
    • Who cares?
    • Ban Doomy boy ain't right

This poll is closed to new votes

3443302C-21FA-4A0E-BA81-98B32C9F40B4.jpeg

I heard San Francisco was all excited that the Cowboys won…and the 49ers were a little worried. Kyle Shanahan’s system can make an average QB look good. Can it look good against this pass rush? If Dak and the offense can overcome a rocky start like the Bucs game McCarthy’s Boys should be in good shape. Give me Dallas by 4.

• Like 1

I am going to say that the cowboys did what they had to against that pitiful team in Tampa Bay--they should have scored another 20 points on that team. 

But things will be different in San Fran.

One, that team will have a much better running game, which, if they stick with their game plan will hurt the cowboy defense, and keep ole Dak off the field. 

Two, San Fran will have a much better defense than that spagetti strainer in Tampa......heck, even the Doomer could have run the ball against Tampa and scored.....:rofl:

Three, it'll come down to kickers in the end, and after last night, all I can say is....hope he takes the over this week, not the under......:rofl:

1 hour ago, Mojo1000 said:

This will be extremely difficult. I expect a 49ers vs Bills Superbowl. 49ers maybe the most talented team and the QB technically has a Tom Brady feel to him. I sincerely hope not but the similarities are there.

I agree. The new rookie Purty QB gone feel like old Brady feels today after last nite's game. NFL getting served.

9 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Turn out the lights ...

The partys over ...

They say that all good things must end ....

Call it a night ...

The partys oooover ....

And next season we'll do the same ole thang agin .... 

Yep, that 11 game win streak is going to be over just like Brady's 7.  Jerry needs to get Roger, Tony, Drew, Emmitt, and Michael to be the team Captains.  I'd leave out Troy since he had a terrible game there the last time, but that was Candlestick and not the new stadium.  

Dallas 31

49ers 24

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Yep, that 11 game win streak is going to be over just like Brady's 7.  Jerry needs to get Roger, Tony, Drew, Emmitt, and Michael to be the team Captains.  I'd leave out Troy since he had a terrible game there the last time, but that was Candlestick and not the new stadium.  

Dallas 31

49ers 24

I heard the 9ers were reactivating Dwight Clark and Jerry Rice ....

9ers  41

Jerruh's Gurlz  24

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

If the Giants can pull off the upset Saturday, it will give the Cowboys an added incentive of next week being in Arlington………A healthy #27 Kearse would make this game close to a tossup……..If he is on the field but slowed down or doesn’t play, Niners are at least a touchdown favorite(maybe in 10 points)…….A healthy Kearse can at least have a chance of slowing Kittle down. 

18 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I am going to say that the cowboys did what they had to against that pitiful team in Tampa Bay--they should have scored another 20 points on that team. 

But things will be different in San Fran.

One, that team will have a much better running game, which, if they stick with their game plan will hurt the cowboy defense, and keep ole Dak off the field. 

Two, San Fran will have a much better defense than that spagetti strainer in Tampa......heck, even the Doomer could have run the ball against Tampa and scored.....:rofl:

Three, it'll come down to kickers in the end, and after last night, all I can say is....hope he takes the over this week, not the under......:rofl:

Heck yep. Bet Panola sheriff or DeSoto Parrish constable could tell y'all bout Doomy's running dodging and weaving skills. I opted for b-teem tennis in high school though but I always wondered what woulda happened if i'da laced me up a pair of size 8d cleets.

10 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

FB_IMG_1674055588812.jpg

Never thought I'd see you rooting for the quarterback and his receiver that made the gay boys sing.  Yes I stole that from Skip Bayless when he was writing for the Dallas Times Herald back in the day, because Montana looked like Barry Manilow. He probably raided his wardrobe too along with Principal Vernon.  

8 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Never thought I'd see you rooting for the quarterback and his receiver that made the gay boys sing.  Yes I stole that from Skip Bayless when he was writing for the Dallas Times Herald back in the day, because Montana looked like Barry Manilow. He probably raided his wardrobe too along with Principal Vernon.  

Skip Bayless is a clown 🤡  ....

25 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Wrong.....that was posted on the anniversary of the catch......

Some of you are buying into the SF hype a bit too much. I get it though, I did the same thing just a few weeks ago, but then I looked at their schedule...

Opponents with a Top 10 scoring offense - 2 

Opponents with a Top 10 scoring defense - 2

Opponents who rank in the Top 10 in sacks - 3

Opponents who rank in the Top 10 in Int's - 1

8 of their opposing offenses rank in the bottom 10 in the league.

8 of their opposing defenses rank in the bottom 10 in the league.

The opposing QB's for the season:

Justin Fields (first half Fields, not second)

Geno Smith

Russell Wilson

Matt Stafford

Baker Mayfield

Marcus Mariotta

Patrick Mahomes

Justin Herbert

Colt McCoy

Andy Dalton

Tua Tagovaiola

Brady

Taylor Heinicke

Jarett Stidham

David Blough

And if you only want to look at when Purdy took over...

Opponents with a Top 10 scoring offense - 1 (Seattle ranked 9) 

Opponents with a Top 10 scoring defense - 1 (Wash)

Opponents who rank in the Top 10 in sacks - 2 (8 & 9)

Opponents who rank in the Top 10 in Int's - 0

Where does Dallas rank:

Offense - 4

Defense - 5

Sacks - 3

Int's - 7

Total Turnovers forced - 1

Does all of this mean Dallas is winning the game? Of course not. But statistically, Dallas will be the best team SF has faced all season. They will be the 2nd best team (IMO) SF has faced all season...#1 being KC, whom they lost to 44-23, IN SF. 

All I'm saying is, this game will be a much better game, and much closer, than most are giving credit. That said, I do believe that if Dak plays the way he did against TB on Monday night, Dallas wins. 

• Like 2