Boyz at Noners Sun. January 22 5:30 p.m.

Cowboy at Noners 5:30 p.m. Sunday  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Cowboys, America's team
    • California team
    • Somebody else option #3
    • Nobody
    • Who cares?
    • Ban Doomy boy ain't right

This poll is closed to new votes

On 1/17/2023 at 7:00 AM, KirtFalcon said:

Turn out the lights ...

The partys over ...

They say that all good things must end ....

Call it a night ...

The partys oooover ....

And next season we'll do the same ole thang agin .... 

Aaahh Memories of Don Meredith channelling Willie Nelson, and the sound of Howard Cosell snapping that Zippo on Monday night Football

• Like 4

For those of you who are remotely interested in the Dallas Cowboys(I doubt there are many😜). Here is some info that should warm your heart, and build your confidence. It is rather long, but well worth the read, if you haven’t already.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/science-lab-cowboys-can-make-it-ugly-for-purdy

Settle in, with your favorite adult bev, or sippy cup, and enjoy.

Edited by Newtonres7586

Yep. New undrafted rookie QB hasn't felt the sting of running into old Micah Parsons and DeMarcus Lawrence.  For all he knows old VanDeresch will just stay in one spot and be predictable. This is Truestorie gonna be comical. Old Purdy got a learning curve coming his way at 20mph

Edited by Doomer
Grammar

11 hours ago, Doomer said:

Yep. New undrafted rookie QB hasn't felt the sting of running into old Micah Parsons and DeMarcus Lawrence.  For all he knows old VanDeresch will just stay in one spot and be predictable. This is Truestorie gonna be comical. Old Purdy got a learning curve coming his way at 20mph

20mph - does Parson have an injury that is going to slow him down to 20 MPH ???

Weather forecast is for clear skies and  awfully pleasant, with winds outta the NW at 11 mph and 56 at kickoff.  Can't hardly get better for this time of the year for a big playoff game, Huh?  San Fran can put up the points.....but so can Dallas.  Who has the best D today?  And the best pass rush!  GO COWBOYS!!

Today's pregame meal consisted of some fried catfish w/cole slaw and mac & cheese at Willie's with my son. He had their pulled pork sandwich w/tater tots.  I'ma thinkin' I might get some of that Blue Bell Vanilla outta the fridge before kickoff and add some chocolate syrup and walnut pieces......just cuz it's gonna be a special day today.  C'mon Cowboys!!

12 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

I'm wearing my dark blue "Dallas Cowboys Football" hat today.......this one goes back to the Romo era.....which makes it around 10 yrs old or thereabouts.

All the way back to the Tony Turnover Era, huh? .... I'd recommend burning 🔥  it .... :rofl:

35 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Better go check his stats for his time at the Cowboys.......it wasn't him most of the time in that era.  He won and saved lots of games.

Stats don't win championships .... everybody puts up stats these days in the pass happy NFL  ....  Romo was a turnover waiting to happen  ....  in the biggest games that were win or your season is over, he was a dud .....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Stats don't win championships .... everybody puts up stats these days in the pass happy NFL  ....  Romo was a turnover waiting to happen  ....  in the biggest games that were win or your season is over, he was a dud .....

All Noners stats today is negative except for punting so far .

7 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

I think a low-scoring defensive game helps the Cowboys more than San Fran today.  They want a more wide-open offensive battle where they get lots of chances. Dallas playing keep away is really not a bad way to go today.

Well folk Boyz ain't think'n field goals to tie up 6-3