🤹 2022-23 Coaching Carousel 🤹

blesseddaily

2 hours ago, txk85 said:

saw where Kendal Briles is one of the names being looked at for TCU. Id rather him stay at Arkansas but i see the appeal for him in DFW

I'll be surprised if he left. Pittman probably only has 1-3 years left in him to coach. Briles would more than likely get the gig afterwards. 

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I'll be surprised if he left. Pittman probably only has 1-3 years left in him to coach. Briles would more than likely get the gig afterwards. 

i would think it would be a pay cut also. no clue what his new contract is supposed to be but he would have gotten like 1.25? on his old contract.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

If he leaves in good standing and succeeds at TCU, Arkansas may still call later

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

If he does leave for TCU his offense should dominate in the big12. BTW 5 of the top 20 offenses were in the SEC this past year. Did they stop playing defense other than UGa?

17 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

We bout to go downhill. KJ should've left. I hope Im wrong 

i dont know what to think other than i was getting tired of briles name getting brought up every week and i think so were pitt and hunter.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, txk85 said:

i dont know what to think other than i was getting tired of briles name getting brought up every week and i think so were pitt and hunter.

It’s not a bad problem to have.  It means you are having success somewhere.  Being able to replace and sustain is the difficult part

• Like 1