UPDATE: Tyler High hires Rashaun Woods

cujoforlife

6 hours ago, VonG said:

Since JT has a new coach. Does the early morning practices stop? If so does the numbers increase because players don't have to get up so early? Also does JT keep players from transferring out since they don't have to get up early? 

I think it will be a positve for the program.  

On 1/29/2023 at 10:28 PM, JTFAN99 said:

Since you are the one who put a thumbs down on my post about his salary, I am assuming this post was about me.  Not sure why because I never said anything negative about the hire. I was only making an observation about his salary, because I'm sure they played some part in him leaving his home state.

I am excited about the hire.I like to see if he brings in some new staff on the defensive side. Otherwise, I am rooting for him. So, I don't understand why you made this absurd comment in the first place. Oh well....Welcome to Tyler Coach Woods

If you can do me a favor and click this link for the interview with the new Tyler HC, much appreciated

https://www.texasfootball.com/article/2023/02/02/2023-dfw-coaching-clinic-tyler-hc-rashaun-woods?ref=article_preview_img

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2023 at 12:16 PM, Valhalla said:

John Tyler was a pretty terrible person. I can see why it would intimidate you.

Isn't the city named after him? So isn't Tyler High still technically named after him? Makes no sense. But the world we live in today makes no sense anymore. Anyways. Just my opinion.

Nice hire, good luck. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, mav01 said:

Isn't the city named after him? So isn't Tyler High still technically named after him? Makes no sense. But the world we live in today makes no sense anymore. Anyways. Just my opinion.

Nice hire, good luck. 

You can’t change the name of the city. That’s a federal matter.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2023 at 6:55 PM, cujoforlife said:

I waiting to see what kind changed coach woods bring to this offense.  To seeHow many new coaches He brought in with him.

Don't hold me 150% on this, but a good buddy of mine has kiddo in 9th (played Fresh A). According to him (adult, not son), there's a few with some coChes that was on varsity being reassigned to freshman team staff.

2 hours ago, iRockNewbzz said:

Don't hold me 150% on this, but a good buddy of mine has kiddo in 9th (played Fresh A). According to him (adult, not son), there's a few with some coChes that was on varsity being reassigned to freshman team staff.

Oh wow oh okay 

• 3 weeks later...