Abandoning the Ship...

Sportsfanatic1

Not a chance...Biden won't be on the ballot...neither will Karmela...you really think this whole "lets find some documents in the garage" isn't an inside job? Not a chance...we would never had heard anything about the so called documents if the DNC hadn't wanted Pedo Joe out. They realize he can't win, even with their cheating at the ballot box in full swing. He will be retired to a nursing home, Karmela will be tossed aside and the return of the Hilda beast will be at hand!!!!

1 hour ago, blesseddaily said:

Not a chance...Biden won't be on the ballot...neither will Karmela...you really think this whole "lets find some documents in the garage" isn't an inside job? Not a chance...we would never had heard anything about the so called documents if the DNC hadn't wanted Pedo Joe out. They realize he can't win, even with their cheating at the ballot box in full swing. He will be retired to a nursing home, Karmela will be tossed aside and the return of the Hilda beast will be at hand!!!!

They got the cheating thing figured out, her only chance

• Like 1

12 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

Because of all this mishandling of classified information fiasco in the news .... the Hilldabeast is even more toxic .... what she did was far worse than what Trump or Plugs 🔌 did .... she's toast and she knows it ... what is she now 90? .....

29 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

I believe the Incumbent will be challenged first time since 1992. Peter Buttigieg / Gavin Newsome . Trump /DeSantis. Honestly I don’t think Biden makes it to 2024. 

I don't think Trump would pick DeSantis as a running mate. I also don't think DeSantis would pick Trump (nor would Trump want to be VP).

15 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I don't think Trump would pick DeSantis as a running mate. I also don't think DeSantis would pick Trump (nor would Trump want to be VP).

Neither do I . I meant they will be running in the primary not necessarily as a ticket. 

14 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Plugs 🔌 is in a death spiral politically .... I seriously doubt he finishes his term .... the libtard media are swarming like a school of sharks 🦈  ....  with blood in the water .... 

Got agree with you there. The Democrats want a fighting chance in 2024.  Newsome or even Harris  looks better for them .  The Dems can’t trust Harris or is she capable. Then you got nutty Aoc that probably will try. We live in an idiotic world.

Edited by Mojo1000

13 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

Neither do I . I meant they will be running in the primary not necessarily as a ticket. 

What Republicans should really do is nominate Tim Scott, Byron Donalds, Condoleezza Rice, or any other number of prominent Black Conservatives. That way, Democrats have to vote for them or risk being called racists!

Edited by Monte1076

5 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

Got agree with you there. The Democrats want a fighting chance in 2024.  Newsome or even Harris  looks better for them .  The Dems can’t trust Harris or is she capable. Then you got nutty Aoc that probably will try. We live in an idiotic world.

Newsom is unelectable with all his radical sanctuary state and economic mismanaged of Kalifornia ... both the high class hooker Camel 🐫 A and AOC would be laughed off a debate stage .... the phony Indian squaw Pocahontas may send up some smoke signals  .....

13 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Newsom is unelectable with all his radical sanctuary state and economic mismanaged of Kalifornia ... both the high class hooker Camel 🐫 A and AOC would be laughed off a debate stage .... the phony Indian squaw Pocahontas may send up some smoke signals  .....

Do you honestly think that would stop them. Biden been racist dummy for years and yet he is the POUS. Democrats do not have self awareness so being embarrassed is not an issue. Biden is not their best choice no matter how much fraudulent things are done in key states.

17 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

What Republicans should really do is nominate Tim Scott, Byron Donalds, Condoleezza Rice, or any other number of prominent Black Conservatives. That way, Democrats have to vote for them or risk being called racists!

I agree I believe DeSantis is the best choice with Trump a distance second. Tim Scott would be a Vice President nominee .  The point is anyone better than what currently in Washington.