This Time, Was It Because They Were Asian?

BarryLaverty

15 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

I hope that your comment was intended for Sportsfanatic1 since he's the one that quoted the chart from "Everytown for gun safety".  I just pointed out that he only used a small portion of the actual chart and that he should use the entire thing.  Thanks

You used it also and so it was directed at you. Like any other post, it is free for all to read about the misleading info and sketchy sources it uses. 

50 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Yes it was because they were Asian.  Domestic dispute that Barry tries to play the race card.......again.

Imagine that....

I actually had no real idea about what caused someone to run amuck and randomly shoot others, what their background or motivation is or why they shot up where they shot up and murdered people. In 'Merica, does it really matter anymore? All groups and all locations will be shot up eventually and represented, in due time. Hospitals, churches, Walmart, dance clubs, schools, concerts, movie theatres. Then, repeat. 

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I actually had no real idea about what caused someone to run amuck and randomly shoot others, what their background or motivation is or why they shot up where they shot up and murdered people. In 'Merica, does it really matter anymore? All groups and all locations will be shot up eventually and represented, in due time. Hospitals, churches, Walmart, dance clubs, schools, concerts, movie theatres. Then, repeat. 

Then arm yourself legally.  Those #### are doing it illegally

8 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

You used it also and so it was directed at you. Like any other post, it is free for all to read about the misleading info and sketchy sources it uses. 

You don’t really understand much do you. FYI, be ready to be called out on the sources you use. You might want to make sure they are legit. 

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Leftist don’t know what they are talking about with guns.

Where did anyone say anything about guns? My problem, and obviously not yours, is that we have more mass shootings than anyone else in the 'civilized' world, and it could be anywhere. Why is that exactly? Can you type an answer while clutching a gun? This might be tough for you. 

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

Where did anyone say anything about guns? My problem, and obviously not yours, is that we have more mass shootings than anyone else in the 'civilized' world, and it could be anywhere. Why is that exactly? Can you type an answer while clutching a gun? This might be tough for you. 

11k gun deaths per year. Why not concern yourself with something recent that has killed a decades worth of gun deaths.