This Time, Was It Because They Were Asian?

BarryLaverty

On 1/22/2023 at 1:40 PM, EnjoyLife said:

Thoughts and prayers...and start the countdown to the next one.

Well, that didnt take long..............................

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64382598

and of course there was also this.........................

https://www.npr.org/2023/01/23/1150716807/12-people-are-injured-from-a-shooting-at-a-louisiana-nightclub

Do you guys have any answers that don't involve taking guns from law-abiding citizens who are guaranteed the right to keep and bear arms by the Constitution of the United States of America?

All you keep coming back to is we have too many guns and we have "assault rifles" and "assault pistols".

Read the second amendment and come back to me.  

Address the real issues that we are facing.  Why do people want to commit mass murder??????

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

How about you answer the question, HOW can they best do so? 

Promote God and a personal relationship with Jesus as the answer. Stop creating policies that destroy the nuclear family. Remember that a strong family unit is the basis of our nation. Men become the husbands, fathers, and leaders they are supposed to be. Not domineering "my way or the highway" fake men, but men after God's own heart who put faith and family above their own selfish wants and desires. Women take on the role of nurturer and caretaker they were meant to be. Not just at home bare-foot in the kitchen, but realizing that raising children and supporting their husband is a noble role that they were built for. Stop prioritizing happiness, because happiness depends on happenings, but focus on the everlasting joy that comes from living righteously in the Lord and realizing that when you are carrying out HIS purpose for your life, then you will be blessed and satisfied. I am not talking about going to church or following a religion, but developing that true personal relationship with the God of everything.  When we value people because they are made in the image of God no matter their color, sexuality, or gender, we cannot kill them in a fit of rage because we know that God loves them just the way he loves us. And that love requires us to care for them and empathize with them. It DOES NOT require us to not tell the truth and stand on the Word. We correct the ones we love because we want what's best for them and we want them in right-standing with the Lord because we care about their well-being and their eternal destination. We have all sinned and fallen short of the Glory of the Lord and therefore we know that we are all redeemable (except for pedophiles, I got nothing for them). Our nation was built on Christianity and until we decide as a people to turn from our wicked ways and plead for mercy, we will continue to see the devolving of our society into hateful, evil people who do not value human life (including unborn lives.)

• Like 1

When will some of you come to realize that it's what is in the heart and minds of people that is evil ?  It is never the weapon of choice, yet guns are condemned in the U.S. because of shootings.  They will just find another way.  Since Barry brought up Asia I suppose he doesn't know of this ancient way of killing people, but even at this event it happened.  6 killed, including 3 kids, by kite strings at India festival (nypost.com) .  It's not the weapon of choice, but the intent of the sick individual that committed murders since Cain.