Fearmongering Idiot demo’s in Georgia were dead wrong ….0% black people had poor experience voting

gamewatcher63

Republicans don't want their opponents to vote, and they have used a variety of methods to attack the ease of doing so for years and will continue to do so. That's just factual. The courts catch them at it regularly. What bothers me the most is the endless 'loser's limp' about elections that has become a broken record. Sort of bitterly ironic. 

• Stinks 1

18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Republicans don't want their opponents to vote

And Democrats do?

I want everyone who is legally eligible to vote to vote -- once per election. I don't see a problem with making sure safeguards are in place to ensure that:

1. Prevent those who are not legally and Constitutionally eligible to vote from doing so,
2. Ensuring that those who do vote are who they say they are, and that they vote once per election.

Can you tell me, Barry, what exactly is wrong with that thinking?

Edited by Monte1076
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Republicans don't want their opponents to vote, and they have used a variety of methods to attack the ease of doing so for years and will continue to do so. That's just factual. The courts catch them at it regularly. What bothers me the most is the endless 'loser's limp' about elections that has become a broken record. Sort of bitterly ironic. 

Your whole argument was just blown out of the water….talk about “loser’s limp”….and the radical demo moron Warnock won the runoff election…

https://sos.ga.gov/news/record-breaking-turnout-georgias-runoff-election

30 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Do you enjoy being wrong ? Serious question. It almost like no matter what you will be the exact opposite of what right and/or logical. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Lol, liar