Guess Who Coach Sark Visited Today ....

KirtFalcon

On 1/27/2023 at 2:34 PM, PelvisPresley said:

message is we weren't there...to see and get the context of the WHOLE situation...that's the problem many times with folks that start shooting videos and posting them to get their ooo's, ah's, clicks and likes

You don't have to F bomb people and treat people poorly...THAT is the problem. People think it's okay to act this way just because you're hyped up. Bad message to athletes and coaches all around.

Say what you will, but I am going to treat people with respect.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2023 at 7:44 AM, BigWhoop said:

Eh! Not as big a fan after this! Was all about that all gas and no brakes until this. Do all that and then walk out there and lose to Washington. We need him to be a tough guy while that clock is rolling. Can't believe the condition of Texas football. 

What did that guy say to him?  Do you go around placing hands on people in your job?  I don't know all the ins and outs, but you only got one shot of the action with no audio.  You have no idea what actually transpired.

• Like 2

On 2/5/2023 at 10:25 AM, Bear9T1 said:

Nice!  I’m already looking forward to our rematch.  😁

I'm looking forward to it as well 9T1. The Tigers have a lot of holes to fill, but we have young athletes. They gotta put the work in this summer. I see that Bussey got offered by Alabama.  Hampton picked up the offer last month from them, but is still committed to Texas. 

Edited by KrookedWolfe
  • Like 1