Report: George Soros Funds Global ‘Fact Checking’ Empire

RETIREDFAN1

58 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

We all know why they really despise him.  They just can't say that part out loud.  

Because he's Hungarian......There are many of us that are Hungarian.....But most of us are good people.....Soros, I have to question.....

15 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I was saying out loud what you said no one would say nimrod.......

Quick question, surely you don't believe that he is an actual Nazi criminal right?  I mean I would hope that you were not that ignorant.  Which brings me to my larger point.  Assuming you know that he is not one, how is it well with your soul knowing that you are spreading lies about an individual.  How is that the "Christian" thing to do?

2 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Quick question, surely you don't believe that he is an actual Nazi criminal right?  I mean I would hope that you were not that ignorant.  Which brings me to my larger point.  Assuming you know that he is not one, how is it well with your soul knowing that you are spreading lies about an individual.  How is that the "Christian" thing to do?

I don't know that he wasn't one.....there is evidence that he was, and the only ones defending him are the "fact checkers" he pays for and you brainwashed libnuts......my soul is very well....you should be more concerned with your own....

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I don't know that he wasn't one.....there is evidence that he was, and the only ones defending him are the "fact checkers" he pays for and you brainwashed libnuts......my soul is very well....you should be more concerned with your own....

I guess you just fall for the ignorant brainwashing of the right then.  I thought you were smarter than that but alas I was mistaken.