Watched The Paul Pelosi Attack Video and Some of You Are Creepers

BarryLaverty

43 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

For making the sneering suggestions or cracking jokes that it was about what it wasn't, as it was nothing less than a brutal, vicious attack on an 82 year old man. 

You may be right.  From what I've seen so far it looks like a whacko hit a drunk with a hammer.  I still reserve the right to recant if new evidence comes out.  It was weird that someone else appeared to open the door and Pelosi was standing in his underwear with a button down shirt and a cocktail in his hand.  But hey, it is San Fran.

2 hours ago, ObiOne said:

You may be right.  From what I've seen so far it looks like a whacko hit a drunk with a hammer.  I still reserve the right to recant if new evidence comes out.  It was weird that someone else appeared to open the door and Pelosi was standing in his underwear with a button down shirt and a cocktail in his hand.  But hey, it is San Fran.

and it is part of being 80+ years old.  The stuff I've seen doing residential jobs.  🤢

The "vicious attack" didn't happen before the police arrived, but after the police arrived.  That tells me two things.  There were drugs involved, as shown by the smiling faces when Paul opens the door.  They're holding hands, and Paul isn't being held hostage or bound in any way.  While the assailant is fully dressed, Paul seems to be half dressed with a shirt and let's give him a benefit of the doubt, so well call them shorts.  What kind of attacker is going to go to the front door with his hostage ?  There is no video of what happened while said attacker was inside the home.  What kind of security is that ????  The police arrived and even somewhat one officer corrected the other on the house address number.  The cop asks for the assailant to give them the hammer.  He responds "Nope" and then bludgeons Paul in the head.  My summation a stupid drug deal gone wrong.  

3 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

The "vicious attack" didn't happen before the police arrived, but after the police arrived.  That tells me two things.  There were drugs involved, as shown by the smiling faces when Paul opens the door.  They're holding hands, and Paul isn't being held hostage or bound in any way.  While the assailant is fully dressed, Paul seems to be half dressed with a shirt and let's give him a benefit of the doubt, so well call them shorts.  What kind of attacker is going to go to the front door with his hostage ?  There is no video of what happened while said attacker was inside the home.  What kind of security is that ????  The police arrived and even somewhat one officer corrected the other on the house address number.  The cop asks for the assailant to give them the hammer.  He responds "Nope" and then bludgeons Paul in the head.  My summation a stupid drug deal gone wrong.  

All of that was so off base I am embarrassed for you. 

21 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

My 89 year old grandfather would never open the door in his underwear or be anywhere with another man and no pants on.

Agree but your grandfather had or has sense lol. He married Nancy so his judgement is into question.