So what's up?

Doomer

https://apnews.com/hub/donald-trump

So's I'm a proTrumper. I don't expect everybody to be the same. What I do know is if either Trump or some GropinJoe type gets in office the country will still be split down the middle and heading down the tubes. Is there anyone in the more middle road could get the redWhiteNblue headed in the right direction or are we permanently tore between the slaps that wanna club born babies and the cats that wants to reinstate prohibition? How the hail we get back on track cause third world ain't gonna work for our neighborhood. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Doomer said:

So's I'm a proTrumper. I don't expect everybody to be the same. What I do know is if either Trump or some GropinJoe type gets in office the country will still be split down the middle and heading down the tubes. Is there anyone in the more middle road could get the redWhiteNblue headed in the right direction or are we permanently tore between the slaps that wanna club born babies and the cats that wants to reinstate prohibition? How the hail we get back on track cause third world ain't gonna work for our neighborhood. 

Congressional term limits, and end (or severely reduce) the grift. Congresspeople, in general, don't have time for you, but they have time for lobbyists. And they're happy to take your money in the form of a donation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Doomer said:

Well, it is going to keep heading straight downhill, mainly because each and every politician is nothing but a LIAR!!!! Who can we rely on to save us, well there is one person that fits that description.....the one, the only.....Danny Zuco......:rofl:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Well, it is going to keep heading straight downhill, mainly because each and every politician is nothing but a LIAR!!!! Who can we rely on to save us, well there is one person that fits that description.....the one, the only.....Danny Zuco......:rofl:

I'm all in DZ! Let's do this thang. To #3[[ with the status quo. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I say you quit throwing out that line, put down your popcorn, and get your Monday morning quarterbacking TobinFrost out of the stands. 

14 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I say you quit throwing out that line, put down your popcorn, and get your Monday morning quarterbacking TobinFrost out of the stands. 

Which line, that all politicians are LIARS......I can't believe you think they tell the truth....they will all say they will do something and then do nothing. And I am planning on getting out of the stands, I am waiting for the next school board election in my home's ISD, since my wife no longer works for that district, I am planning on running for the school board, because I want to help change the system from within, not as a teacher, but as a decision maker to better help the students and teachers, not the administrators. 

48 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Which line, that all politicians are LIARS......I can't believe you think they tell the truth....they will all say they will do something and then do nothing.

Hey, Joe Biden gave his word...as a Biden...because he's Joe Biden...and he gave his word...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_reasoning

And

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirming_the_consequent

Edited by Monte1076

Trump lied, but his were so obviously lies no one paid attention.  Joe lies but his hurt Mr & Mrs/Miss America.  In the pocketbook.  In their everyday lives.  Essentially doublethink as George Orwell would call it.  His lies not only hurt, they’re scary as hades.  I could fill this Forum with his lies & blunders.  I would rate him as the most incompetent President in our history.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Trump lied, but his were so obviously lies no one paid attention.  Joe lies but his hurt Mr & Mrs/Miss America.  In the pocketbook.  In their everyday lives.  Essentially doublethink as George Orwell would call it.  His lies not only hurt, they’re scary as hades.  I could fill this Forum with his lies & blunders.  I would rate him as the most incompetent President in our history.

I want to know when the Biden Administration is officially publishing the Newspeak dictionary.

18 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I want to know when the Biden Administration is officially publishing the Newspeak dictionary.

Any day now.  He exemplifies doublespeak.

Btw, I’m rereading 1984 after 45 years.  It’s even scarier now as we can see the fledgling beginning of Big Brother, doublespeak and doublethink.  Evidently the DNC has been reading it.  They’ve got the blueprint down pat.

Edited by Hagar
  • Like 1