Biden is lying about growing the economy....

Sportsfanatic1

Must be contagious. On Face the Nation today I saw a lib chick say the economy had completely turned around and the whole panel cracked up in her face especially Martha Radazz and Chris Christy.

Edited by Doomer

2 hours ago, Doomer said:

Must be contagious. On Face the Nation today I saw a lib chick say the economy had completely turned around and the whole panel cracked up in her face especially Martha Radazz and Chris Christy.

You actually watch Deface the Nation? ....

What, Uncle Joe lying, that is a horrible thing to say, considering he always gives his word "as a biden"......that makes me feel all tingly inside.......:rofl:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/biden-slammed-after-giving-his-word-as-a-biden-that-america-s-future-looks-great-we-re-screwed/ar-AA16RZce

Biden, who has frequently used the phrase "my word as a Biden" before and after making a promise to his audience and voters to lend it credibility, said he has "never been more optimistic" about the United States, 

Biden's optimistic outlook about America's future comes as his public approval rating remains near the lowest level of his presidency, with only 40% approving of his performance, according to a recent Reuters/Ipsos poll.

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

You actually watch Deface the Nation? ....

Yep. That Chris Christie cracks me up. It's like he is round as the table and got his pants belted 2 inches from his chest. That boy's a hoot!

28 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yeah, you got it documented and can share a link? I thought that was my job. Just ridiculous coming from election denying, Covid conspiracy pushing, culture war loving, Trump worshipping people. 

Weren't you the one that said "if Biden EVER lies" you would be the first to call him out?

5 hours ago, Doomer said:

Yep. That Chris Christie cracks me up. It's like he is round as the table and got his pants belted 2 inches from his chest. That boy's a hoot!

Just admit you like that he's a Cowboys fan too. 

As far as the economy, many poor and middle class Americans are struggling with day to day expenses with food, rent, mortgage interest rates, and energy costs.  Just in the past 6 months I've seen 8 houses put up for sale in a two block area, because people couldn't make their mortgage payments.  When Orange Man Bad was still President there were no houses for sale or lease and the property taxes kept going up.    While many companies say same store sales are up, much of that is due to inflation.  Biden is attempting to be an eternal optimist instead of a realist on what is going on in America.  I've never liked someone that always saw the bright side of life, when people are suffering.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Just admit you like that he's a Cowboys fan too. 

As far as the economy, many poor and middle class Americans are struggling with day to day expenses with food, rent, mortgage interest rates, and energy costs.  Just in the past 6 months I've seen 8 houses put up for sale in a two block area, because people couldn't make their mortgage payments.  When Orange Man Bad was still President there were no houses for sale or lease and the property taxes kept going up.    While many companies say same store sales are up, much of that is due to inflation.  Biden is attempting to be an eternal optimist instead of a realist on what is going on in America.  I've never liked someone that always saw the bright side of life, when people are suffering.

Truth. If I'm making 2% more a week but my expenses go up 44% cause of inflation and they're taxing me 11% more too. Not really a win IMO.