Fighting 'WOKE' Things IS Easier Than Admitting You Hate 'Those People'?

BarryLaverty

4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Right, Larry ... and men can get pregnant 🤰 too .... straight up Twilight Zone stuff right there, Larry ..... :rofl:

I can be very sure that you have made zip effort to ever learn and show respect for real African American history, despite your Internet resume of doing everything short of walking on the moon. You are as big a rightwing puppet/dupe as they come. Dance, puppet, dance. 

19 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I can be very sure that you have made zip effort to ever learn and show respect for real African American history, despite your Internet resume of doing everything short of walking on the moon. You are as big a rightwing puppet/dupe as they come. Dance, puppet, dance. 

What does fancyboy studies and gender stuff have to do with African Americans history? 

2 hours ago, ctown81 said:

I am so sick of conservatives taking words, changing the meaning and making it a topic to cause division.

WOKE and CRT are these words btw

Umm yeah you described the liberals? Democrats were always using racial things peoples to their advantage. Started slavery , Kkk , segregation ect…. Now the Dems use identity politics to justify their actions. 

Liberal Dimocrats are notorious for naming things one thing to make it sound good and plausible .... they know they will fool the gullible sheep into believing their mislabeled Trojan horse 🐎 that is anything but what they call it ....

Prime examples:

Affordable Care Act

Inflation Reduction Act

African American Studies 

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Liberal Dimocrats are notorious for naming things one thing to make it sound good and plausible .... they know they will fool the gullible sheep into believing their mislabeled Trojan horse 🐎 that is anything but what they call it ....

Prime examples:

Affordable Care Act

Inflation Reduction Act

African American Studies 

what's wrong with african american studies?

2 hours ago, Mojo1000 said:

Umm yeah you described the liberals? Democrats were always using racial things peoples to their advantage. Started slavery , Kkk , segregation ect…. Now the Dems use identity politics to justify their actions. 

there was no democratic party when slavery started, kkk and segregationist were in fact part of the southern democratic party but then switched to republicans after Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act. Like I've been saying for months, not down for this division. Dems and Rep are no different in the end and pit the poor against one another. 

On 1/29/2023 at 7:33 PM, KirtFalcon said:

it's all the woke CRT and other divisive lies and indoctrination wrapped in a "history course" he opposes .... like any right minded parent or adult should ....

Leave it to Larry and the USA Today libtards to distort the truth .....

We were all indoctrinated in history class. I've explained it many times. CRT is a law school elective course btw. How yall let them make a new meaning for it and rile yall up is crazy to me. Keep going with this liberal and conservative battle. While we're fighting they're laughing at us. It's WWE, they're all on the same side behind closed doors.

25 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

there was no democratic party when slavery started, kkk and segregationist were in fact part of the southern democratic party but then switched to republicans after Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act. Like I've been saying for months, not down for this division. Dems and Rep are no different in the end and pit the poor against one another. 

With all due respect. Lincoln was a Republican. You need to learn up on your history. There was No split. Democrats have been the racist all through out our history including the current one which his own VP said he was lol.

Just now, Mojo1000 said:

With all due respect. Lincoln was a Republican. You need to learn up on your history. There was No split. Democrats have been the racist all through out our history including the current one which his own VP said he was lol.

smh. Like I said, 

"there was no democratic party when slavery started, kkk and segregationist were in fact part of the southern democratic party but then switched to republicans after Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act."

This is 104 yrs or so after Lincoln. Plus Lincoln was definitely a racist. He was against slavery but made it clear what he thought about slaves.

Just now, ctown81 said:

smh. Like I said, 

"there was no democratic party when slavery started, kkk and segregationist were in fact part of the southern democratic party but then switched to republicans after Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act."

This is 104 yrs or so after Lincoln. Plus Lincoln was definitely a racist. He was against slavery but made it clear what he thought about slaves.

Most people were . I can’t believe people are getting played and exploited to this day. LBJ was absolutely correct in his assessment I suppose. Good luck with that. 

8 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

You tend to miss a lot . Look up what LBJ said about voting democrats . 

You got that from a meme didn't you. There is an original source (which is not Johnson) but my money is on you getting it from a meme. He committed political suicide that day. Here's another quote, just like yours, not from Johnson but I tend to believe this one b/c it actually makes sense unlike yours. This is his former press secretary

When he signed the act he was euphoric, but late that very night I found him in a melancholy mood as he lay in bed reading the bulldog edition of the Washington Post with headlines celebrating the day. I asked him what was troubling him. "I think we just delivered the South to the Republican party for a long time to come," he said.

Just that quickly, he was one of the most hated men in the south by his own party. Heck it actually helped the Republican party in the next election b/c the majority of Southern democrats changed parties (thus the ideology shift. You're taking little jabs at me but how about we just stick to facts. No need to get personal.

23 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Right wing puppet > liberal dunce

41 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

smh. Like I said, 

What did Lincoln think about slaves?