Stoney’s 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-season Outlook

Cowboys give up a ‘23 5th, ‘24 6th and Houston pays $6m of the $18m owed Brandin Cooks this year. That’s not a bad trade. 

Give some props to Cap Boy Stephen Jones. Smart teams use their day 3 picks to add veteran talent by trade or luck into talent through the draft. Gilmore and Cooks are two good gets, cheap and Dallas can move easily on from with no long term effect. 

• Like 1

Cowboys tired of just beer signs and old banners around the ATT stadium. The Cowboys show says they putting the chess pieces in place to do what Jerruh Emmitt Jimmy Troy & Moose did in the middle 90's. This year gonna be way different.  Sure is good to hear them with some high expectations for a change.

• LOL! 1

On 1/30/2023 at 9:22 PM, KirtFalcon said:

If Prescott isn't willing to take a huge pay cut/restructure I'd unload him and go with Rush Cooper and draft another QB ... I surely wouldn't mortgage the next 4 or 5 years on him with the kind of unreal money that starts this coming season .... Prescott has to be the most over paid player in the NFL ....

Yall leave Dak alone... he is now a Sabine County resident or is building a place just outside of Hemphill on the banks of Toledo Bend.  Because of this I don't hate the Cowboyz near as much as I used to.

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, Doomer said:

I think old Ronald Jones for 1/8th the money may be as good a RB hire as Zeke. Boys on XM seems to think the BigD may be headed to a division champship.

Division championship is just the first step.  Last step will be stepping on the stage to hoist up that Lombardi Trophy.  Tru up, the magic Red 90 8-ball don't lie.

• LOL! 2

14 hours ago, Red90fly said:

Division championship is just the first step.  Last step will be stepping on the stage to hoist up that Lombardi Trophy.  Tru up, the magic Red 90 8-ball don't lie.

Truth 100%. Just as little humble to call SB before the first win streak but i'ze thinkn same thang 

• LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2023 at 12:55 PM, Stoney said:

Doomy’s hoping for Justin Bieber.

Bieber fever baby. I like JasonNSeagulls too.Not sure what's different with the Boyz now but I hear they've lined up OBJ for affordable money.

Edited by Doomer
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...