Chinese Spy Ballon over US

Youngcoach123

5 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

This thing should have been shot down before it ever got off the ground  ...

I saw a proposed projected path it took from China, must have took weeks to get over Canada and no one saw anything lol

god help us if this is the capabilities of the US to keep our air space safe. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I saw a proposed projected path it took from China, must have took weeks to get over Canada and no one saw anything lol

I don’t think it is, I think it is the unwillingness of our Commander in Chief to stand up to China; he doesn’t want to upset them.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, JBizzle said:

Why do they need a spy balloon when they have the Manchurian Candidate in the White House?

And, yet we had in Trump someone whom the Russians consider to be an 'asset' to their country for over 40 years, and you don't care? That's strange. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/29/trump-russia-asset-claims-former-kgb-spy-new-book

Off subject but...late in World War II the Japanese launched hundreds of balloons carrying explosives and incendiary devices into the jet stream with the hopes that they would cause damage and start forest fires in the American Pacific NW. The only American civilians killed by enemy action on the US mainland during the war died as a result of one of these bombs. History lesson over.........................

5 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Maybe we are not getting our moneys worth from our $800,000,000,000 a year in military spending.

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

And, yet we had in Trump someone whom the Russians consider to be an 'asset' to their country for over 40 years, and you don't care? That's strange. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/29/trump-russia-asset-claims-former-kgb-spy-new-book

This has been proven false. No Russia. Why do you ignore China? , which is actually true.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

What war did Russia start while Trump was in office? What did North Korea do? What did China do? Who tried to ban tik tok? I'm no trump worshipper, but he was miles ahead of this clown on foreign policy. And again, with the whataboutism. Deny that Biden is in the pocket of China.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1