The official thread of brilliant CFB posts and Master Debaters

2 hours ago, WETSU said:

More lies from you. There was never a how much or a when in the statement. It was also a clip taken out of a much longer statement. There’s no shortage of low life humans like yourself that are perfectly content being liars if it makes them feel better about a game. 

So Texas is paying for signatures. They bought Ewers and all this recent class right? I mean they did broadcast 50k for every oline commit in an open blanket statement. If that’s not pay for sign what is? 

Lol,  the video was taken out of context??  Ok, that’s possible, but the coach said what he said.  I’m not lying, and I take offense in you calling me a liar.  If you want to get that bit straightened out we can go to the pm’s or meet up.     I’m just going off of what has not been proven false.  And a year later some of those players have left the program after saying the payments stopped.  Those are statements that have been on Twitter and football sites.   Fisher has always been a scumbag, you hired him and the sleeze came with him.  

Texas takes care of their athletes.  They announced NIL deals for position groups.  They have programs in place that teach their kids how to capitalize on it once they’re on campus.  I don’t know if Ewers was paid for a signature or not, AND I don’t care.  You let this crap bother you too much, but you’re making it personal now.  You’re the one being a punk.

Edited by DB2point0

5 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Lol,  the video was taken out of context??  Ok, that’s possible, but the coach said what he said.  I’m not lying, and I take offense in you calling me a liar.  If you want to get that bit straightened out we can go to the pm’s or meet up.     I’m just going off of what has not been proven false.  And a year later some of those players have left the program after saying the payments stopped.  Those are statements that have been on Twitter and football sites.   Fisher has always been a scumbag, you hired him and the sleeze came with him.  

Texas takes care of their athletes.  They announced NIL deals for position groups.  They have programs in place that teach their kids how to capitalize on it once they’re on campus.  I don’t know if Ewers was paid for a signature or not, AND I don’t care.  You let this crap bother you too much, but you’re making it personal now.  You’re the one being a punk.

No liars like you stated the kids said those things. No player leaving ever once said anything about payments or payments stopped. Not ever. You and other liars like you ran with something that’s not there. And your “proof” is “I saw it on twitter from a source like me so it must be true. Prove it didn’t happen or you’re wrong.” 

The only punk is the way you can lie with no repercussions because you’re on a message board. You know you can’t prove it. You know you’re telling lies you can’t prove. And you still run with it. If you’re gonna make accusations then provide real proof. Like a screen shot or video of these players saying these things you’re accusing them of saying. But you can’t. Because they didn’t say them. That’s the definition of lying. Or maybe slandering if that makes you feel better. 

7 hours ago, WETSU said:

No liars like you stated the kids said those things. No player leaving ever once said anything about payments or payments stopped. Not ever. You and other liars like you ran with something that’s not there. And your “proof” is “I saw it on twitter from a source like me so it must be true. Prove it didn’t happen or you’re wrong.” 

The only punk is the way you can lie with no repercussions because you’re on a message board. You know you can’t prove it. You know you’re telling lies you can’t prove. And you still run with it. If you’re gonna make accusations then provide real proof. Like a screen shot or video of these players saying these things you’re accusing them of saying. But you can’t. Because they didn’t say them. That’s the definition of lying. Or maybe slandering if that makes you feel better. 

It’s still being talked about.  In lots of places on the internet.  Do you frequent other sites and spout off your little punk mouth behind a screen.  I bet you wouldn’t talk that big in person.

7 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

It’s still being talked about.  In lots of places on the internet.  Do you frequent other sites and spout off your little punk mouth behind a screen.  I bet you wouldn’t talk that big in person.

Then post it here. Not the post being talked about, post the direct evidence from the kid saying these things you are accusing them of saying… Stop lying. Stop being a coward. 

3 hours ago, WETSU said:

Then post it here. Not the post being talked about, post the direct evidence from the kid saying these things you are accusing them of saying… Stop lying. Stop being a coward. 

I’m not digging through billions of tweets by recruits to find something that you’re just going to say is false.  There’s been video posted before, you say it’s taken out of context.  I’m not wasting my time.  

did you ever find out how much Ewers got from Texas?  I’d really like to know

13 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I’m not digging through billions of tweets by recruits to find something that you’re just going to say is false.  There’s been video posted before, you say it’s taken out of context.  I’m not wasting my time.  

did you ever find out how much Ewers got from Texas?  I’d really like to know

You’re saying it was a direct statement from a player that the payments stopped so they are transferring. I’m saying you’re lying. That was never said. What WAS said is other liars like yourself claiming things were said and done that did not happen. You’re either gullible or a liar but those statements were never said from players. Nor was any evidence of A&M paying to sign aside from other liars like yourself making claims. 

As for Ewers. He was paid 45BILLION to sign with Texas. It’s all over the internet in tweets. It’s not my job to back up my lies. It’s your job to prove they didn’t happen. Isn’t that how you operate. 🤡 

Edited by WETSU

3 hours ago, WETSU said:

You’re saying it was a direct statement from a player that the payments stopped so they are transferring. I’m saying you’re lying. That was never said. What WAS said is other liars like yourself claiming things were said and done that did not happen. You’re either gullible or a liar but those statements were never said from players. Nor was any evidence of A&M paying to sign aside from other liars like yourself making claims. 

As for Ewers. He was paid 45BILLION to sign with Texas. It’s all over the internet in tweets. It’s not my job to back up my lies. It’s your job to prove they didn’t happen. Isn’t that how you operate. 🤡 

I’m saying I read tweets from people that claimed to know.  They haven’t been disproven either.  Those tweets were typically retweets of players.  I’ve never made anything up, just brought things I’ve read. I’ve claimed that numerous times.  Your personal attacks are getting tiresome. You saying they’re false has no more traction than saying they’re true.  

Congrats to Ewers if that’s what he got.  The Texas program should continue to draw top talent by showing that type of commitment.  

2 hours ago, WETSU said:

I know I shouldn’t let it get to me, but I’m pretty fed up with the blatant lies about this stuff. If people want to run with the ridiculous 40mil in money for the class that’s one thing, but to bold face lie about statements from recruits that were never said is a completely different manner all together. 

I haven’t lied.  Just bring up things that have been said and never disproven.  Funny that certain universities haven’t addressed the comments made about them, just fanboys getting mad about it.  

11 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I haven’t lied.  Just bring up things that have been said and never disproven.  Funny that certain universities haven’t addressed the comments made about them, just fanboys getting mad about it.  

If you’re going to claim something was said, you need to show proof. I asked for something very specific. You claim players leaving said the payments stop. If you can show me where a player said they left because the payments stopped, I will ban myself for a year. But you can’t. Because you’re lying. That never happened. You may have saw it on your boyfriends twitter feed where he told some lie, but you never saw a recruit or player directly say anything like that. Stop lying. 

53 minutes ago, WETSU said:

If you’re going to claim something was said, you need to show proof. I asked for something very specific. You claim players leaving said the payments stop. If you can show me where a player said they left because the payments stopped, I will ban myself for a year. But you can’t. Because you’re lying. That never happened. You may have saw it on your boyfriends twitter feed where he told some lie, but you never saw a recruit or player directly say anything like that. Stop lying. 

If I stated it as the reason, then you can say I lied if there’s no proof.  I never said they were my words.  Maybe you should read what people post closer.  Then you wouldn’t look stupid 

“And a year later some of those players have left the program after saying the payments stopped.  Those are statements that have been on Twitter and football sites.” 

Show me just one single tweet or football site where the player said these things. Just one single time…. Do you understand the difference in losers like you on the internet slandering these kids and actual proof of a kid saying it? 

Part of me wants to stop arguing with you @DB2point0 because I don’t think you are mentally capable of understanding what I’m asking of you, but I can’t help myself. I just want to know how on earth you think reading a comment from aggysRdum on orangebloods or hookem247 or whatever site you use is 100% credible evidence of whatever you’re saying. I have no doubts fools like you are running around saying all kinds of things on Twitter and recruiting sites. What I’m asking for is something that the kid actually said. If you’re gonna quote these morons on these sites you need to at least be able to back it up or just drop it. 

And dude your team hired a drunk that was literally fired from a job for drinking on the clock. Your assistants leave wives to marry strippers and have monkey shows. Please don’t talk about Jimbo being a sleezball like Texas hired some Saint. 

4 minutes ago, WETSU said:

“And a year later some of those players have left the program after saying the payments stopped.  Those are statements that have been on Twitter and football sites.” 

Show me just one single tweet or football site where the player said these things. Just one single time…. Do you understand the difference in losers like you on the internet slandering these kids and actual proof of a kid saying it? 

Part of me wants to stop arguing with you @DB2point0 because I don’t think you are mentally capable of understanding what I’m asking of you, but I can’t help myself. I just want to know how on earth you think reading a comment from aggysRdum on orangebloods or hookem247 or whatever site you use is 100% credible evidence of whatever you’re saying. I have no doubts fools like you are running around saying all kinds of things on Twitter and recruiting sites. What I’m asking for is something that the kid actually said. If you’re gonna quote these morons on these sites you need to at least be able to back it up or just drop it. 

And dude your team hired a drunk that was literally fired from a job for drinking on the clock. Your assistants leave wives to marry strippers and have monkey shows. Please don’t talk about Jimbo being a sleezball like Texas hired some Saint. 

Banks WAS hired by aTm right after he left his wife for the stripper.  Lol

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/texas-m-struggles-set-cautionary-173458502.html

here’s an article that suggests players are leaving because others may have gotten money from the get go.  Keep in mind, I am not saying that aTm paid for signatures.  The guys are suggesting that the highest touted class ever did receive money.  

Is this your version of proof? An article where the most used word is “hypothetically” and the two openly admit to not knowing anything but they are just speculating? 

Seriously DB I pray you never get in trouble with the law. If this is what you consider evidence to back your case then you’re gonna do life… 

The whole world reacted to the sliced bread rumor on the internet. It went viral. The entire world then instantly jumped on board nil rumors despite the fact that A&M would have broken the state law countless times as well as numerous NCAA violations in order to do what they are being accused of doing. If a guy named sliced bread can start this much drama, what is the world coming to. 

20 hours ago, WETSU said:

Is this your version of proof? An article where the most used word is “hypothetically” and the two openly admit to not knowing anything but they are just speculating? 

Seriously DB I pray you never get in trouble with the law. If this is what you consider evidence to back your case then you’re gonna do life… 

The whole world reacted to the sliced bread rumor on the internet. It went viral. The entire world then instantly jumped on board nil rumors despite the fact that A&M would have broken the state law countless times as well as numerous NCAA violations in order to do what they are being accused of doing. If a guy named sliced bread can start this much drama, what is the world coming to. 

I never said it was proof or truth, just that I read it on multiple sites.  Geez, you are fricking dense headed.  I knew better than to post anything talking about it.  

20 hours ago, WETSU said:

Who the heck is sliced bread?

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

Who the heck is sliced bread?

I thought you said you read other boards…. 

Sliced bread is where this all started. He is an OU fan/mod on one of their sites. Literally just an average guy just like the mods on this site. After OU lost a recruit to A&M last year he got on the boards and stated that he heard that A&M paid this class 30-40 mil in NIL deals. It went viral and literally everything since came from his statements. There has not been one single shred of real evidence or proof. The entire country has built its ideas off the unfounded lies of grown man with nothing more to do than cry because his team lost a recruit. That’s why I’m always asking you for proof. Even the national media that’s running with these stories have zero proof, they are just repeating this lie because it’s generally accepted. The nation would rather believe a baseless lie than accept that A&M signed the greatest class of all time. 

Edited by WETSU
  • Like 1

It’s actually pretty crazy how universally accepted this story became without a single shred of evidence. I mean nearly everyone in the country believes A&M spent 30 million and it all came from a dude in his moms basement with no ties to recruiting at all. It’s kind of funny actually.