The official thread of brilliant CFB posts and Master Debaters

It’s also funny that people think A&Ms money guys would spend 30-40 mil on unproven high school recruits but wouldn’t spend equal amounts on already proven transfers.

Another way of looking at it is they spent half of Jimbos buyout on a single recruiting class…. Totally believable. 

22 minutes ago, WETSU said:

It’s actually pretty crazy how universally accepted this story became without a single shred of evidence. I mean nearly everyone in the country believes A&M spent 30 million and it all came from a dude in his moms basement with no ties to recruiting at all. It’s kind of funny actually. 

To put this in even further perspective, it would be like me getting on Smoaky, saying that Houston Baptist spent $1,000,000,000 to buy their class and everyone believing it without a shred of proof. To my knowledge Sliced Bread never showed any evidence to support his claim. 

11 minutes ago, Stoney said:

To put this in even further perspective, it would be like me getting on Smoaky, saying that Houston Baptist spent $1,000,000,000 to buy their class and everyone believing it without a shred of proof. To my knowledge Sliced Bread never showed any evidence to support his claim. 

Nobody cared about proof. Like I said it was easier for the college football world to blame NIL than to explain what really happened… OU and lsu went through coaching changes, Texas was 5-7 and A&M got a special recruit early that recruited hard for them. Bobby Taylor. People underestimate how much these kids recruit each other. Bobby Taylor got a few commits to follow him and then they all wanted to be a part of it. 

11 minutes ago, Coach Rab said:

@DB2point0:  water is wet.

@WETSU:  no you ignoramous, it is moist!

@DB2point0: you cottonheaded ninny muggins!  Aggies only use moist!  Go circle up with your yell leader!

@WETSU: you butthurt mo Ron, water is both moist and wet!  

Kirt- water is Jumbo

Kirt- Jumbo is water

Kirt- Jumbo water

Kirt- water Jumbo

Kirt- Jumbo

Kirt- hahahaha it’s so easy Jumbo 

Kirt- Jumbo

• LOL! 4

19 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Kirt- water is Jumbo

Kirt- Jumbo is water

Kirt- Jumbo water

Kirt- water Jumbo

Kirt- Jumbo

Kirt- hahahaha it’s so easy Jumbo 

Kirt- Jumbo

Kirt - Jalen Hurts awesome!!  Jurrah, Dak, Cowgirls laughing stock of the league (×1,000).

I added a line for ya'.

• LOL! 3

4 hours ago, WETSU said:

It’s actually pretty crazy how universally accepted this story became without a single shred of evidence. I mean nearly everyone in the country believes A&M spent 30 million and it all came from a dude in his moms basement with no ties to recruiting at all. It’s kind of funny actually. 

It’s not that crazy

16 hours ago, WETSU said:

Sliced bread is where this all started. He is an OU fan/mod on one of their sites. Literally just an average guy just like the mods on this site. After OU lost a recruit to A&M last year he got on the boards and stated that he heard that A&M paid this class 30-40 mil in NIL deals. It went viral and literally everything since came from his statements. There has not been one single shred of real evidence or proof. The entire country has built its ideas off the unfounded lies of grown man with nothing more to do than cry because his team lost a recruit. That’s why I’m always asking you for proof. Even the national media that’s running with these stories have zero proof, they are just repeating this lie because it’s generally accepted. The nation would rather believe a baseless lie than accept that A&M signed the greatest class of all time. 

FWIW most of us don't claim him. He's always had a rep for saying ridiculous things just for the lulz (similar to Tattoo Baker) and legit insiders know that he doesn't know anything. 

But yeah, he pretty much started it. The sports media and CFB Twitter bears the blame for amplifying it though. There's all sorts of ridiculous stuff posted on message boards. This should never have been a major story. 

12 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

FWIW most of us don't claim him. He's always had a rep for saying ridiculous things just for the lulz (similar to Tattoo Baker) and legit insiders know that he doesn't know anything. 

But yeah, he pretty much started it. The sports media and CFB Twitter bears the blame for amplifying it though. There's all sorts of ridiculous stuff posted on message boards. This should never have been a major story. 

It really shouldn’t have. I mean it’s insane. I get why idiots like Paul get on there and fan the flames for views, but even the more “level headed” guys like Josh Pate didn’t have the nads to say “guys let’s stop being ridiculous. Nobody spent 40 million on 30 players.” 

It’s much easier for fanboys to use this nonsense that sliced bread started and run with it than it is to just take a realistic approach of losing a recruit. I mean you didn’t see Aggies on here screaming nil when their most import recruit (Anthony Hill) decommitted and went to Texas. Everyone knows it was a poor season that caused that flip, not nil. If only the other 5-7 program from the year before was able to understand that as well. 

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
On 10/8/2023 at 7:57 AM, KirtFalcon said:

Oh, It's alright Jonny ... you aggys are so used to it with Jumbo and his side kick Baba Louie P ....

Lmao watching you cry all over this thread is absolutely hilarious. 

Your life has NO meaning without this college football team (where you didn't even go to school) and now they've lost too. It must SUCK to be you. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

On 10/8/2023 at 1:10 AM, Lion7000 said:

Be nice to the elderly sir.

Oh I'm being nice. 

I just think it's absolutely hilarious that even in his old age he's a crybaby who blames everyone else for bad things. Maybe that's why his life turned out so pathetic, as it did. 

On 10/8/2023 at 1:18 PM, Valhalla said:

Kirt’s butt.

LMAO

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Lmao watching you cry all over this thread is absolutely hilarious. 

Your life has NO meaning without this college football team (where you didn't even go to school) and now they've lost too. It must SUCK to be you. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Texas will always by the aggys big brother ... y'all ran away to mediocrity in the SEC and now your worst nightmare is coming true ... Texas comin for y'all to beat you back down to your rightfull place under our heels  .... need to bump up your depression meds ... :rofl:

On 10/8/2023 at 1:54 PM, KirtFalcon said:

Texas will always by the aggys big brother ... y'all ran away to mediocrity in the SEC and now your worst nightmare is coming true ... Texas comin for y'all to beat you back down to your rightfull place under our heels  .... need to bump up your depression meds ... :rofl:

lmao don’t pretend you’re laughing now after how much crying you did on this thread, loser 😂😂😂😂

Maybe if you didn’t cry and blame others all your life, you wouldn’t have been such a failure. 

On 10/8/2023 at 2:19 PM, Mr. P said:

D2p1OM.gif

Click here for reference.  :woot:

Kirt is an absolute idiot and wrong yet again. News at 11

Edited by JohnnyFootball

2 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

lmao don’t pretend you’re laughing now after how much crying you did on this thread, loser 😂😂😂😂

It's alright Jonny ... your aggys are so used to sucking hind tit it'll be just like old times when the Horns take over the SEC ... :rofl:

Y'all used to losing ... :woot:

On 10/8/2023 at 3:42 PM, KirtFalcon said:

It's alright Jonny ... your aggys are so used to sucking hind tit it'll be just like old times when the Horns take over the SEC ... :rofl:

Y'all used to losing ... :woot:

You’ve lost your whole life. And now cry about it here daily. Absolutely hilarious. 

Can you imagine being so old and having accomplished nothing in life so you’re a worthless troll on Smoaky?

That is literally the life Kurt lives. 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

You’ve lost your whole life. And now cry about it here daily. Absolutely hilarious. 

Awe now Jonny Feetball,  don't let it worry you nun ... I'll be alrite ... I luv watching y'all collapse .... questun?... you Savin up yo lunch muny to pitch in fo Jumbo's big payoff? .... :rofl:

On 10/8/2023 at 4:16 PM, JohnnyFootball said:

Welp. Sark blew it. Let’s hope he doesn’t resort to his old ways. 

and yes. Get ready for daily posts about sark. Since that’s the behavior allowed on this site. 🤷🤷

Don't let it git to ya Jonny ... it's just an occasional bump in the road with the Horns .... it's not like we have Jumbo and Baba Louie to worry bout every week like y'all aggys rollin down hill pickin up steam ... 

Great idea ... can y'all add a poll? .... :rofl:

• LOL! 1