The official thread of brilliant CFB posts and Master Debaters

24 minutes ago, Lion7000 said:

Didn’t work too well for Jimbo. He offense was predictable and offensive scheme wasn’t effective despite the talent. Lack of adequate offensive line play and lack of coaching was his downfall.

So your saying Jimbo was poor at identifying talent that fit his scheme?  Funny, I seem to remember some folks from Florida saying those same things

2 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

So your saying Jimbo was poor at identifying talent that fit his scheme?  Funny, I seem to remember some folks from Florida saying those same things

Yes Mr guru . Bad hires and bad fits happen all the time. Texas has  two recent coaches that proves it. Jury still out on sark. However, this maybe their best year and opportunity since 2009.

1 hour ago, Lion7000 said:

Yes Mr guru . Bad hires and bad fits happen all the time. Texas has  two recent coaches that proves it. Jury still out on sark. However, this maybe their best year and opportunity since 2009.

True, but most Longhorns weren’t dead set that they were guaranteed home run hires.  You guys wouldn’t have it when folks doubted Fisher

On 11/16/2023 at 6:58 AM, Everide2016 said:

How do the Aggie faithful put up with getting dooped over and over?  I don't care who is covering the ongoing pay to Jimbo, just the thought of an institution of "higher learning" exhibiting such idiocy is so nauseating, I don't know how they can put up with it?

On 11/16/2023 at 8:57 AM, JohnnyFootball said:

Duped*

Thanks for sharing.  Glad to see that Aggie education is paying off.  It's a play on pooped (dooped).  

Just now, JohnnyFootball said:

Thanks. It has, in so many ways. 

Next time just learn the spelling simple words and that won’t happen. :)

Next time hire a decent ball coach and maybe your team will finally live up to its billing.  Gotta stop shortchanging them on the pay and you'll get there.  

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

Next time hire a decent ball coach and maybe your team will finally live up to its billing.  Gotta stop shortchanging them on the pay and you'll get there.  

Cool. Got anything to add to the discussion? If not, I ask that you and your inability to spell go to the trash talk thread while the adults talk football. 

3 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Cool. Got anything to add to the discussion? If not, I ask that you and your inability to spell go to the trash talk thread while the adults talk football. 

On 11/17/2023 at 2:52 PM, JohnnyFootball said:

Maybe for Batman... But beans in chili?! That's an open and shut case, brother. 

Like this... Batman, beans, chili = adults talk football for @JohnnyFootball?  Yes, now I see how that Aggie education has paid off for you.

55 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

Like this... Batman, beans, chili = adults talk football for @JohnnyFootball?  Yes, now I see how that Aggie education has paid off for you.

You gotta a lot to learn with him. He maybe presumptuous but there is absolutely no denying his knowledge despite what some Tshirt may say. I say that in the ultimate respect @JohnnyFootball!

2 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Texags cannot be taken seriously. The few times I read it I ended up with a headache.  It was terrible.  I laughed so hard my head hurt.  

Bout as credible as your posts. Heck I would take that ketch and chip brown over you. No one cares what I think either but you actually care lol.

15 minutes ago, Lion7000 said:

Bout as credible as your posts. Heck I would take that ketch and chip brown over you. No one cares what I think either but you actually care lol.

lol, I care?  lol again.  Just say you were wrong about fisher.  We all know wet and Johnny will never admit it though.

• LOL! 1
  • Crybaby 1