Way-Too-Early SEC 2023 football predictions.

Just don’t see A&M being the bottom two years in a row with the amount of talent they have and added. But I’m good with last until proven otherwise. 

I think Florida finishes above Vandy as well. I could also see Bama winning the west but they are replacing an awful lot. 

13 hours ago, WETSU said:

Just don’t see A&M being the bottom two years in a row with the amount of talent they have and added. But I’m good with last until proven otherwise. 

I think Florida finishes above Vandy as well. I could also see Bama winning the west but they are replacing an awful lot. 

I don't either.

14 hours ago, WETSU said:

Big Game Boomer is an absolute moron

• LOL! 2

On 2/4/2023 at 7:27 AM, Coach Rab said:

Big Game Boomer is an absolute moron

On 2/4/2023 at 7:28 AM, Coach Rab said:

Why did he put A&M and Florida last?  Clicks.  He is a troll.

Obvious troll is obvious. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

East
1. Georgia 12-0
2. Tennessee 10-2 losses at Bama and Georgia
3. Florida 7-5 losses to Utah, Tennessee, Georgia, LSU and FSU
4. South Carolina 6-6 losses to UNC, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, A&M, and Clemson
5. Kentucky 6-6 losses to Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi St, Bama and South Carolina
6. Missouri 3-9 three WINS are South Dakota, Middle Tennessee and Vandy
7. Vandy 3-9 three WINS are Hawaii, Alabama A&M and UNLV

West
1. Bama 11-1 one loss is at A&M
2. LSU 10-2 losses are FSU and at Bama
3. A&M 10-2 losses are at Tennessee and at LSU
4. Arkansas 9-3 losses are LSU, A&M and Bama
5. Ole Miss 7-5 losses are Bama, LSU, Arkansas, A&M and Georgia
6. Auburn 6-6 losses are A&M, Georgia, LSU, Ole Miss, Arkansas and Bama
7. Miss St. 5-7 losses are LSU, South Carolina, Bama, Arkansas, Auburn, A&M and Ole Miss 

• LOL! 1

In the East, UGA is a clear favorite and any loss they suffer will be one of the biggest upsets of the year. With that schedule, they should cruise to Atlanta if they stay healthy. The West is another story. I expect LSU to be really good. BAMA has the tools to be as good or better, but there are lots of question marks. The QB? Can we establish an effective run game? Can we get back to playing consistent defense? Arkansas and Ole Miss should both be strong, and A&M should be in the mix if they can show that 2022 was an outlier. Auburn is a wild card in Freeze’s first season. I think Mississippi State is outgunned. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

In the East, UGA is a clear favorite and any loss they suffer will be one of the biggest upsets of the year. With that schedule, they should cruise to Atlanta if they stay healthy. The West is another story. I expect LSU to be really good. BAMA has the tools to be as good or better, but there are lots of question marks. The QB? Can we establish an effective run game? Can we get back to playing consistent defense? Arkansas and Ole Miss should both be strong, and A&M should be in the mix if they can show that 2022 was an outlier. Auburn is a wild card in Freeze’s first season. I think Mississippi State is outgunned. 

Completely agree. The only team capable of beating Georgia is Tennessee. That is a tall task even for them.  As for the west , Alabama will reload and probably win the division. After that it’s Lsu and up for grabs. 

Alabama vs Georgia in the Sec Title unless Lsu /Tennessee upset again. 

Interesting games involving our teams. 
Alabama @ A&M

Lsu @ Bama 

A&M @ Tennessee 

Notable Non Conference 

Texas @ Bama in Week 2.

The sec will be extremely competitive this year despite the most likely champion being Georgia.