KirtFalcon

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Good. He should be criticized and scrutinized, too. Did you think I would say otherwise?

I'm consistent there. When are you going to criticize Democrats? I rarely, if ever, see you do it except in a "they're not going far enough" kind of way.

Or should I split hairs and say Kushner is an in-law, whereas the article I referenced is about Joe Biden's brother?

Edited by Monte1076

21 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Good. He should be criticized and scrutinized, too. Did you think I would say otherwise?

I'm consistent there. When are you going to criticize Democrats? I rarely, if ever, see you do it except in a "they're not going far enough" kind of way.

Or should I split hairs and say Kushner is an in-law, whereas the article I referenced is about Joe Biden's brother?

Jared Kushner worked in the White House and directly with the Saudis. He and his wife tremendously benefited from that. Yes? 

16 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Jared Kushner worked in the White House and directly with the Saudis. He and his wife tremendously benefited from that. Yes? 

Probably. Do you have concrete evidence either way?

Is "the big guy" (as in 10% for the Big Guy) Joe Biden? Maybe. Maybe not. We don't know for sure, do we? If it is, do you have a problem with it? You have a problem (as you should) with Kushner possibly benefitting from working with the Saudis, would you have a problem if "the Big Buy" is indeed Joe Biden?

It's a pretty simple question. Can you answer it directly instead of dodging?

Just now, Monte1076 said:

Is "the big guy" (as in 10% for the Big Guy) Joe Biden? Maybe. Maybe not. We don't know for sure, do we? If it is, do you have a problem with it? You have a problem (as you should) with Kushner possibly benefitting from working with the Saudis, would you have a problem if "the Big Buy" is indeed Joe Biden?

Simple answer No.

40 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I have a problem with anyone benefiting illegally or without ethical standards from ther positions in government. 

22 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I have a problem with anyone benefiting illegally or without ethical standards from ther positions in government. 

Yet you haven't spoken one single word specifically condemning the Biden OR the Clinton mafioso families.........

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Another libnut propaganda site.......anyway, Kushner and his wife are libnuts so they are naturally corrupt........

I don't think Breitbart covered this story. 

And they were working in the Trump White House, and you know this, man. 

11 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Yet you haven't spoken one single word specifically condemning the Biden OR the Clinton mafioso families.........

@BarryLavertywon't ever.  As said before, he likes to throw out when people use the "whataboutism" arguments, but He's the king of it.  There are mountains of evidence of the Biden family crookedness, but he will scale that mountain to get the mole hill of anything that looks funny about Trump.

• Like 1