Biden Crime Family ....

KirtFalcon

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Is there any real proof of any of this? I mean, some kind of article? More than one person reporting it?

There is just as much proof of this as there was anything the libnuts said about Trump.......pick a side and stop trying to get along with everyone........:rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

This is going to be the scandal that forces the dimocrat party to pull the rug out from under any Plugs 🔌 reelection run ... I look for Plugs 🔌 to quietly bow out before this one goes viral ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

16 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

This is going to be the scandal that forces the dimocrat party to pull the rug out from under any Plugs 🔌 reelection run ... I look for Plugs 🔌 to quietly bow out before this one goes viral ....

How about the prosecute him instead of letting him bow out. Accountability is lacking.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

How about the prosecute him instead of letting him bow out. Accountability is lacking.  

That's what the whole crime family deserves. They have gotten filthy rich selling out America to China,  Russia and other anti-American countries ... if there was true justice they would be tried and convicted of treason ... Plugs 🔌 is one of the most corrupt politicians in American history ... The IRS is stonewalling the investigation but public pressure will soon be too much .... I honestly look for the dims to turn on him as this heats up ....

41 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

That's what the whole crime family deserves. They have gotten filthy rich selling out America to China,  Russia and other anti-American countries ... if there was true justice they would be tried and convicted of treason ... Plugs 🔌 is one of the most corrupt politicians in American history ... The IRS is stonewalling the investigation but public pressure will soon be too much .... I honestly look for the dims to turn on him as this heats up ....

Impeachment?  Or you think they’ll invoke the 25th for mental incompetence?

3 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Impeachment?  Or you think they’ll invoke the 25th for mental incompetence?

My guess is he will suddenly have health issues preventing him from "serving" ... either bow out or else in exchange for no prosecution ... I would love to see him prosecuted ... but they let the Hilldabeast walk too ....

The only hope of holding the Biden crime family accountable for their corruption is appointing a non-partisan special prosecutor and an honest AG .... they can investigate 🔎 and find enough dirt to fill the grand canyon but a corrupt DOJ/AG are never going to prosecute them ... it stinks to high heaven  ....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Love it when Spring comes and Kirt starts ranting a like a man on Everclear in the park about the Bidens or the Obamas or the Clintons or how corrupt everyone is since he was in charge of the Pentagon back in the day! Same stuff, different year. 🙄

Larry, in the words of Roy D Mercer ... "You ever had your TobinFrost whipped over somethin like this?" .... 

• LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I'll stomp a mudhole in your TobinFrost and walk it dry ... you goober headed libtard! .... :woot:

I'll take your cane and beat with it and make your rheumatiz act up, if you don't settle down! You are rambling the same as you did 10 years ago, and nothing you direly predict ever comes true. :rofl:

32 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I'll take your cane and beat with it and make your rheumatiz act up, if you don't settle down! You are rambling the same as you did 10 years ago, and nothing you direly predict ever comes true. :rofl:

The swamp is deep and needs draining .... the dimturd corruption has been proven again and again ..... it's not even arguable .... we just need an honest DOJ and AG ....

30 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The swamp is deep and needs draining .... the dimturd corruption has been proven again and again ..... it's not even arguable .... we just need an honest DOJ and AG ....

You believe that, yet you keep it partisan. Why is that?