State of the Union Speech

HearEmaGrowlin

5 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Right after the speaker of the house tears up the speech on national tv 

I hope not, because that’s just all that D emotion coming out that even their highest of leaders can’t control just like Trump.

Being quick to anger and out of control shows immaturity.

Had Trump had W’s personality he’d be in office right now.

4 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

This is the Left.  Democrats love the Grammy’s and anything Hollywood.  This is where we’re at on national television and liberals love it:

316E9EB4-890B-410A-AE01-E586978FCD7A.png

Why even bring this up.  Entertainers have always done things like this since Geek's were biting heads off chickens.  People threatened to throw dynamite at concert attendees at The Oil Palace in November 1986, because Ozzy was allegedly was going to have an altar call at his concert.  I saw him on October 10, 1986 at the Hirsch and no altar call just a good show with Queensryche.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Why even bring this up.  Entertainers have always done things like this since Geek's were biting heads off chickens.  People threatened to throw dynamite at concert attendees at The Oil Palace in November 1986, because Ozzy was allegedly was going to have an altar call at his concert.  I saw him on October 10, 1986 at the Hirsch and no altar call just a good show with Queensryche.  

Brought it up, because it’s evil looking.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EnjoyLife said:

I do not watch the Grammys or any other entertainment industry awards show. They are just 2 hours of narcissistic celebrities telling each other how great they are.

I also did not watch the SOTU speech last night. Listening to Pres Biden speak is like finger nails going across a chalkboard to me...and I expected the repubs to be rude and obnoxious and display no respect for the office...so I found other things to do.

2 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

I also did not watch the SOTU speech last night. Listening to Pres Biden speak is like finger nails going across a chalkboard to me...and I expected the repubs to be rude and obnoxious and display no respect for the office...so I found other things to do.

Hard to respect the office when the person in it is intentionally trying to destroy the country.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

You didn't miss much except for a bunch of misleading statements commonly found in SOTU addresses.

Biden strongly implied last night someone working at a fast food restaurant had to sign a non-compete. Sorry, but I don't buy that. NO fast food place that I know of makes employees do that.

Edited by Monte1076
  • Like 2
  • LOL! 1