Insurrection

Youngcoach123

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Any violence I condemn. Protests in public places I do not. 

Storming the Capitol wasn't done with violence.  The number of people overwhelmed the weak security.  

There was vandalism, there was unlawful entry... but the main actual violence that I can recall is the woman who was shot unarmed during her entry into the Capitol.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Coach Rab said:

Storming the Capitol wasn't done with violence.  The number of people overwhelmed the weak security.  

There was vandalism, there was unlawful entry... but the main actual violence that I can recall is the woman who was shot unarmed during her entry into the Capitol.

For the most part you are right.  But there were a few idiots that were probably Trump supporters that acted badly.  A few out of thousands. barry will be along shortly to provide a video.  But very little violence compared to a mostly peaceful blm protest.  But I don't think we are able to compare the two.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

a mostly peaceful blm protest

You forgot the word "fiery". Remember that? "Fiery but mostly peaceful protests"?

And Chris Cuomo (who apparently has a law degree) asking where in the Constitution that it says protests should be peaceful. Then a redneck eating Ramen points at the 1st Amendment and says, "Here."

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

So you were fine with 99.98% of January 6th.  Good to know.  The only violence were cops shooting unarmed people.  Are you in favor of the cop commuting the violent murder being held accountable?  Or will you once again be a hypocrite?

23 minutes ago, Coach Rab said:

How is it unlawful entry when the police were opening the doors?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

You’re denying capital police killing unarmed people?

Ask Jim Jordan. He gave his opinion on it today that the man was doing his job, when one woman, who ignored orders to stop climbing through a window, was shot and killed. And, there were many, many moments of violence by the scumbag insurrectionists against the police. Why do you suppose the congressmen, even Republicans, worked so feverishly to barricade the doors? You are just nutso for thinking otherwise. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

What about the 600+ public "protests" over a 6 month period destroying personal property, government buildings, killing and injuring people including police? .... the ones Camel A Harris and other dems praised and offered to help the perps get bailed out of jail .... the ones that made Jan 6 look like a picnic ... what about those public protests Larry?

25 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Ask Jim Jordan. He gave his opinion on it today that the man was doing his job, when one woman, who ignored orders to stop climbing through a window,

Post up his quote.

So now you are ok with unarmed victims being shot if they ignore an order?  Who gave the order?  Any video evidence of said order?  I've seen the videos but never heard any commands.  Not that this gives you a right to shoot someone.  

39 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Ask Jim Jordan. He gave his opinion on it today that the man was doing his job, when one woman, who ignored orders to stop climbing through a window, was shot and killed. And, there were many, many moments of violence by the scumbag insurrectionists against the police. Why do you suppose the congressmen, even Republicans, worked so feverishly to barricade the doors? You are just nutso for thinking otherwise. 

Knee capping a 115lb woman would’ve negated the issue.  He center punched her, dead.  That officer had a history too.  Look him up, he’s nowhere to be found now.  Like the undercover fbi man Epps.  

you mean those violent folks that walked through the doors opened by capital police?

14 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Post up his quote.

So now you are ok with unarmed victims being shot if they ignore an order?  Who gave the order?  Any video evidence of said order?  I've seen the videos but never heard any commands.  Not that this gives you a right to shoot someone.  

Sounds like Barry is glad George Floyd is dead too.  He was told to stop.  I guess he got what was coming to him in Barry’s mind

14 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

So we're ok with cops shooting unarmed people who won't obey commands?  
Good deal!

15 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Weren't you already? I mean, not white ladies attacking Congress...but other profiles. 

Just making sure we're on the same page! Absolutely! If a suspect is not on eying commands and there is reason to believe that person is endangering the lives of others, including police officers, deadly force is authorized. It's too late when an officer is already under attack because anything can happen at that point. I'm glad you came around to my way of thinking when it was a dangerous white woman.

7 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

He gone lol.  Guess he took that Jordan quote with him when he left. 

Ooops, got McCarthy, the GOP Speaker of the House mixed up with 'Coach' Jordan, who is essentially a buzzing gnat, confused. All those white Republicans look alike to me. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-splits-ally-mccarthy-ashli-babbitt-shooting-jan-6-rcna69018

21 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Ooops, got McCarthy, the GOP Speaker of the House mixed up with 'Coach' Jordan, who is essentially a buzzing gnat, confused. All those white Republicans look alike to me. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-splits-ally-mccarthy-ashli-babbitt-shooting-jan-6-rcna69018

McCarthy is a swamp rat rino. Jordan is not that...at least for now.