UPDATE: Henderson hires Clay Baker (Price-Carlisle)

bradbankman

5 minutes ago, BlackShirtD said:

Ha, what world are you living in.  Boards nowadays try to run school districts and hire and fire.  LOL.  You are correct that boards SHOULD answer the Supts recommendations.   

Never knew a school board that didn’t have an agenda. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DFWLionFan said:

Blindly accepting the superintendent's recommendation is what got them in the situation they're in right now. 

If you cant trust the manager's decision you need a new manager. There is no reason to have a manager that is not capable of making the most basic decisions of hiring his people. Managers must have the ability to run the operation and then be held accountable for results. 

• Like 2

Under the parameters of this job title the execution should have been simple..Hire a good football coach.This person doesn't even need to know the shape of a basketball or baseball,just the Wierd shape of the pigskin...lol 😂 

Pretty simple qualifications,good character,strong work ethics,proven coaching skills 🤷‍♂️...maybe teach a class or two.  Just keep it simple..

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lumberlion said:

You narrow it down to the final three and you have a guy in mind but something goes terribly wrong. Now who can find to come coach with all this dysfunction.
 Image result for Arsenio Hall Meme

Yeah but I don't think Arsenio runs the right kinda system for Henderson's players. 

• Like 1

Henderson is in panic mode. Superintendent, assistant superintendent, and it seems like most of the board members have absolutely no clue what in the hell they are doing as well as most of the other top admin. Big ship show in Henderson and the laughing stock of Texas High school football right now in my opinion. Have always thought Henderson had some of the best athletes in east Texas. Always used to give Gilmer good games

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Buckeyenation86 said:

Henderson is in panic mode. Superintendent, assistant superintendent, and it seems like most of the board members have absolutely no clue what in the hell they are doing as well as most of the other top admin. Big ship show in Henderson and the laughing stock of Texas High school football right now in my opinion. Have always thought Henderson had some of the best athletes in east Texas. Always used to give Gilmer good games

Sad, if true. 

Henderson's a great little community. Lotta fine folks and excellent families there. The right kinda culture can do amazing things there, I have no doubt. It's happened before. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Mr. P said:

Sad, if true. 

Henderson's a great little community. Lotta fine folks and excellent families there. The right kinda culture can do amazing things there, I have no doubt. It's happened before. 

I remember the days when Henderson could P.L.A.Y!!!!!! To see them like this gets you down lol. I don't care what kind of business you are talking about you got to have great leadership. Even with great leadership you are gonna face tough times. But if you don't have that great leadership you ain't gonna come out of it. And that's where I think Henderson is at. I hope I'm wrong and they are executing some great plan, but it don't look like it.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1