Big Sandy AD Head Football

sports 22

20 hours ago, TIMRIGGINS said:

They will probably get a lot of applications. Small school that hasn't been great but been decent will peak the interest of a lot of people.  

2-8, 3-7 last too years. Now if your hitting a baseball that's good to elite. Any hopes of improvement next year? 

Daniel Swaim and Kerry Strong have been seen on campus together. There apparently is some DNA splicing machine that the government stored in the basement of Big Sandy High School for just such an occasion. Guys if the science department at Big Sandy can knock the dust off this machine and figure it out the sky nay the moon is the limit for things that can happen at Big Sandy. Once they get all the kinks out of the machine they are going straight to the trophy case and start making room for the championships that will eventually follow. And these teachers have it going on over there. Rumor is that have spliced a rat with mouse. Also a moose with a caribou. Now it is onto the next logical step Swaim with Strong. Which would make Coach Straim. We are through the looking glass here people.  

4 hours ago, centex1 said:

Daniel Swaim and Kerry Strong have been seen on campus together. There apparently is some DNA splicing machine that the government stored in the basement of Big Sandy High School for just such an occasion. Guys if the science department at Big Sandy can knock the dust off this machine and figure it out the sky nay the moon is the limit for things that can happen at Big Sandy. Once they get all the kinks out of the machine they are going straight to the trophy case and start making room for the championships that will eventually follow. And these teachers have it going on over there. Rumor is that have spliced a rat with mouse. Also a moose with a caribou. Now it is onto the next logical step Swaim with Strong. Which would make Coach Straim. We are through the looking glass here people.  

Is that like grafting a peach tree? You could have Swaim’s mind with Strong’s physique. 

14 hours ago, BigWhoop said:

Big Sandy may be about to land a good one.

Yeah right, ain't no way y'all are gonna convince Kerry Strong to leave da Hill and comeback.

Nick Saban and Kirby Smart have already given up on that dream. 

3 hours ago, Mr. P said:

Yeah right, ain't no way y'all are gonna convince Kerry Strong to leave da Hill and comeback.

Nick Saban and Kirby Smart have already given up on that dream. 

Slow down Mr. P. I didn't say an unbelievable hire or a great hire. I said they may land a good one. Take it easy man.

• LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, BigWhoop said:

Slow down Mr. P. I didn't say an unbelievable hire or a great hire. I said they may land a good one. Take it easy man.

Hopefully it's one of those local coordinators who're are blowing up my inbox asking for insider info. They wear me out.