Girls basketball State Tournament match ups

lionpride08

2 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Longview vs Humble Kingwood Park
6:00 PM - Tuesday, Feb 14th
at Central Heights in Nac

I go to church with the freshman that starts for Longview. I had no idea she was star basketball player. Longview is in good hands the next few years with 3 freshman on varsity. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Joaquin vs Woden Monday at Hudson. 

Not sure this isn't a tough draw for Joaquin. The lady Rams is muchly improved but I'm thinkn the lady Eagles spooled off about 12-13 wins at one point. It's gonna be a a physical dealio I do know that.

12 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

I go to church with the freshman that starts for Longview. I had no idea she was star basketball player. Longview is in good hands the next few years with 3 freshman on varsity. 

Our new coach, with the three freshmen, have definitely breathed new life into the program. Nearly equal the amount of wins of the last three seasons combined already. Just competing most nights has been a welcome change after the last two years.

12 hours ago, Doomer said:

Not sure this isn't a tough draw for Joaquin. The lady Rams is muchly improved but I'm thinkn the lady Eagles spooled off about 12-13 wins at one point. It's gonna be a a physical dealio I do know that.

Definitely not a cakewalk. Woden girls are always good. 

• lionpride08 changed the title to Girls basketball State Tournament match ups
  • RETIREDFAN1 locked this topic