Girls basketball State Tournament match ups

lionpride08

25 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

I don't know what happened to the radio feed but I couldn't get it until late in the fourth.

I tried NFHS during football season and had a really bad experience!! Their broadcast was terrible and then they continued to bill me for 4 months and I couldn't do a thing about it. There is no way to contact them by phone, only email which I did many times. Finally I found their Facebook page and posted a pretty nasty review and got immediate response!! They finally agreed to refund one of the months that they had auto charged me so I got ripped for 3 months of service I didn't use or want!!!! Never again!!!!

NFHS is not a bad investment for someone looking to watch a lot of games because you get all the on-demand games.  But it’s frustrating when the one you want to watch live has a crappy feed or the announcers are annoying!  Fingers crossed for the kinks to be worked out tomorrow!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

NFHS is not a bad investment for someone looking to watch a lot of games because you get all the on-demand games.  But it’s frustrating when the one you want to watch live has a crappy feed or the announcers are annoying!  Fingers crossed for the kinks to be worked out tomorrow!

Just saw this on FB from the lady that takes pics from Winny: "Shiela King Haynes

"When I saw everyone’s comments, I reported it to the Prosper official on site. He checked with the NFHS representative there and he said there was problem with the server and it couldn’t be overcome. You can request a refund."

17 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Just saw this on FB from the lady that takes pics from Winny: "Shiela King Haynes

"When I saw everyone’s comments, I reported it to the Prosper official on site. He checked with the NFHS representative there and he said there was problem with the server and it couldn’t be overcome. You can request a refund."

I have had a subscription to NFHS for a couple years now.  Probably won’t ask for a refund.  I just hope they correct the problem before tomorrow at 1pm!

43 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

That might be a bad thing.... bet they won't take their foot off the gas again.

Honestly, a lot of teams have looked past Rice from when the season started. Around beginning/mid December they got it going and hot. Not saying that FF did but you get what I mean. 

We won the first game vs them and then had a close game to the end in the second game. Third game for DC for 1/2 they were hot. Helps that they have a one of the leading scorers too. 

If I'm a betting man, I'd say your right. 

5 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Martin’s Mill ....  41

Tenaha ............. 32

Martins Mill - 58, Poyner - 25.

That's a beast of a girls basketball district.  #1 and #2 play each other for the Region.  Also, Frankston is in that district and split with Poyner in district play and played them again in round 3 and lost.

Edited by Red90fly
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, blackngoldtiger said:

Honestly, a lot of teams have looked past Rice from when the season started. Around beginning/mid December they got it going and hot. Not saying that FF did but you get what I mean. 

We won the first game vs them and then had a close game to the end in the second game. Third game for DC for 1/2 they were hot. Helps that they have a one of the leading scorers too. 

If I'm a betting man, I'd say your right. 

Teague played Rice with in 6... FF beat Teague by 30+ both times and with pretty much ease. Can't over look anyone and think you are going to cruise in to the state championship. That is how great teams get beat by good teams imo.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, blackngoldtiger said:

I think it'll be a rematch with you guys and FF. 

You got it except this year its in the semifinals. Truth is If you want the trophy you have to beat them at some point, just happens that we catch them first this year. FF is FF. We all know that. BUT if I know anything, thats that the Lady Raiders will not back down or be intimidated. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chevyman said:

You got it except this year its in the semifinals. Truth is If you want the trophy you have to beat them at some point, just happens that we catch them first this year. FF is FF. We all know that. BUT if I know anything, thats that the Lady Raiders will not back down or be intimidated. 

Pass the ball to the break the press, limit unforced turnovers, and make your free throws.  If Winnsboro can do those three things well they will be in it at the end.  If not, it’s going to be a long game.  Can’t afford to have the same 1st half as they did vs Gunter.

23 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Pass the ball to the break the press, limit unforced turnovers, and make your free throws.  If Winnsboro can do those three things well they will be in it at the end.  If not, it’s going to be a long game.  Can’t afford to have the same 1st half as they did vs Gunter.

Gunter had one of the best presses i have seen and put as much pressure as any opponent i can remember in recent history for the Lady Raiders. Super quick and athletic and just gave us all kinds of fits in that first half. We weathered it and gained our composure at half and came out and did much better in the second half. You are correct, we cant afford to have that kind of first half Thursday. I just feel like we will absolutely be prepared and come out and play our best game. 

• lionpride08 changed the title to Girls basketball State Tournament match ups
  • RETIREDFAN1 locked this topic