Girls basketball State Tournament match ups

lionpride08

5 hours ago, chevyman said:

Give me FF and Kountze in the regional final

Yeah I don't see koff slowing FF down this year, we are young this year. Glad to see that the koff girls made it to the 3rd round with the youth, will look good for the next couple of years. We gave them a good game for about a 2/3 qtrs last year. 

I agree, I see FF in the finals to be honest. 

12 hours ago, chevyman said:

District 13 all advancing to the 3rd round 

Winnsboro over Jefferson 90-33

Chapel Hill over Tatum 64-30

Mt Vernon over Gladewater 63-42

Mineola over Waskom 49-42

Well at least waskom put up a fight. They are really good at that 

• lionpride08 changed the title to Girls basketball third round match ups
10 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

Final score:

Winny-67

Minny-41

I believe Winny will play Gunter first in the regional tournament.

Correct. Also MP Chapel Hill will play winner of Edgewood/Pottsboro who will play tonight at 630 in Wylie

Kudos to Mineola for playing extremely hard and giving the Lady Raiders some fits. Still come out with the big win. On to the next

2 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Region 1 scores of note, Holliday knocks off Peaster 70-69 in a third round battle of top 5 teams, Jim Ned beats Ballinger 53-18 and Idalou takes out Bushland 45-42 setting up a big Regional Semi matchup with Ned

Man I didnt think Holliday would knock off Peaster I bet that was a fun game

11 minutes ago, Allheartnoquit said:

Man I didnt think Holliday would knock off Peaster I bet that was a fun game

I wasnt sure they would either after seeing Peaster up close. Holliday has been kind of under the radar this year if thats possible being in the top 3-5. Should be a heck of a Region 1 tournament. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Allheartnoquit said:

Winny looks unbeatable in region 2 like Fairfield in region 3

We struggled a little bit last night but credit to Mineola for playing real tough. Gunter is going to be a formidable opponent and obviously we are super familiar with MP Chapel Hill. I think Pottsboro will beat Edgewood so they will be another really solid team so things arent going to get any easier. 

47 minutes ago, chevyman said:

We struggled a little bit last night but credit to Mineola for playing real tough. Gunter is going to be a formidable opponent and obviously we are super familiar with MP Chapel Hill. I think Pottsboro will beat Edgewood so they will be another really solid team so things arent going to get any easier. 

I like edgewood in the potts matchup and yall will beat Gunter by 20 plus an yall have handled Chapel Hill with ease I know the first game was close but the second game shows more where yall are now then the first game.

I like it to be Winny vs Edgewood. Yall should win that game by 15-20

Edited by Allheartnoquit

4 hours ago, Allheartnoquit said:

I like edgewood in the potts matchup and yall will beat Gunter by 20 plus an yall have handled Chapel Hill with ease I know the first game was close but the second game shows more where yall are now then the first game.

I like it to be Winny vs Edgewood. Yall should win that game by 15-20

Im not totally sure that Edgewood is 100% healthy which is why i am taking Pottsboro. I expect the first to 40 will win

• Like 1

• lionpride08 changed the title to Girls basketball State Tournament match ups
  • RETIREDFAN1 locked this topic