So, I've got another question for our Democrat friends...

Monte1076

Funny the reaction. So eager to point out the acceptable black Americans, while reviling and sneering at those who don't share your politics. The reason why most black Americans vote Democratic is because of the policies that are espoused by Democrats in health care, police reform, public education, equality in hiring and housing and insurance, and that Democrats aren't endlessly trying to make it harder to vote. They didn't create the idea of CRT being pushed as a blanket attempt to destroy the reality that there is ingrained racism in our society. The Democrats don't block AP African American studies. They don't dine with white supremacy advocates. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Funny the reaction. So eager to point out the acceptable black Americans, while reviling and sneering at those who don't share your politics. The reason why most black Americans vote Democratic is because of the policies that are espoused by Democrats in health care, police reform, public education, equality in hiring and housing and insurance, and that Democrats aren't endlessly trying to make it harder to vote. They didn't create the idea of CRT being pushed as a blanket attempt to destroy the reality that there is ingrained racism in our society. The Democrats don't block AP African American studies. They don't dine with white supremacy advocates. 

Larry, you are a misinformed, misguided liar ....

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Yes, he is a racist AND a liar

I don't think he's really either of those things. I think he thinks I'm racist (but he won't say it), and I think he's a little misguided or misinformed about some things. And maybe a little self-righteous and unjustifiably arrogant at times, but hey, I think we all are to a point.

But racist and a liar? I don't think he is.

Edited by Monte1076
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I don't think he's really either of those things. I think he thinks I'm racist (but he won't say it), and I think he's a little misguided or misinformed about some things. And maybe a little self-righteous and unjustifiably arrogant at times, but hey, I think we all are to a point.

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

You can take up for him if you like, but his true colors have shown through repeatedly

18 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You are saying they were duped by race-hustlers into believing that democrat policies are for their betterment, when they are really just a surface distraction over their policies to keep them enslaved.

18 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

You are saying they were duped by race-hustlers into believing that democrat policies are for their betterment, when they are really just a surface distraction over their policies to keep them enslaved.

Yes, all of Barry's political policies can be seen in another thread.....many of those wonderful programs haven't helped any community outside of the "elites"...but by god, they tell them they do it for "them"......but actually how many generations of poverty have families had since the "great society" was passed about 70 years ago? How is that ponzi scheme working out--paying for itself until everyone is dead? Politics is nothing more than taking power away from others, through regulation and taxes....

Another Great Plan by the Democrats......

26 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Yeah, that's just really purposefully uninformed nonsense and defection. 

4 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Yes, all of Barry's political policies can be seen in another thread.....many of those wonderful programs haven't helped any community outside of the "elites"...but by god, they tell them they do it for "them"......but actually how many generations of poverty have families had since the "great society" was passed about 70 years ago? How is that ponzi scheme working out--paying for itself until everyone is dead? Politics is nothing more than taking power away from others, through regulation and taxes....

Another Great Plan by the Democrats......

What an uninformed antigovernment screed. Always funny coming from someone who clearly has made their life from public education. 

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I wish your mindless drivel meant something to me, you weaselly troll. But, alas, it doesn't. Carry on showing your ignorance. It's kinda funny sometimes. 

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I wish your mindless drivel meant something to me, you weaselly troll. But, alas, it doesn't. Carry on showing your ignorance. It's kinda funny sometimes. 

Yet you replied so you could sling another bit of hatred into the world.  It evidently meant something to you….

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

What an uninformed antigovernment screed. Always funny coming from someone who clearly has made their life from public education. 

Of course that is what you would think, just because my job is in public education, does not mean that I like the waste of government, whether it is local, state, or national. If those programs worked 1/2 as well as you and the liberal politicians thought, we wouldn't be a divided nation. But those programs are all about vote harvesting. You know that is the truth, but you can't admit it, because then you'd have no way to defend your precious government programs. 

You know that even in your school MONEY is wasted yearly--not paying teachers but paying those people in the ad building, who do nothing more than put more work on you as a teacher, then refuse to have "your back" when things go bad or a parent complains. I have worked in 6 different school districts during my 30 year career--and when the parents complain, they blame you--the teacher, and if you don't "CYA" they will come for your job. You know it, I know it......but keep thinking that any government, big or small has "your back"---until they don't. 

19 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Some guy years ago wrote a book about an "unerring" and "overreaching" totalitarian-style government...what was that guy's name again??