TRUMP 2024: PUTTING AMERICA AND AMERICANS FIRST

RETIREDFAN1

30 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The point has been made .... repeatedly, you support a flaming liberal ...... ūü§£¬†

It stopped being dim vs. gopper and libnut vs. Conservative a LONG time ago.......the battle is anti establishment vs. establishment now.....get with the program.......

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

It stopped being dim vs. gopper and libnut vs. Conservative a LONG time ago.......the battle is anti establishment vs. establishment now.....get with the program.......

So would you vote for an anti-establishment D over an establishment R? Even knowing a lot of Dem policies?

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

So would you vote for an anti-establishment D over an establishment R? Even knowing a lot of Dem policies?

That situation will never arise in my district so it's irrelevant........

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You never did have a sense of how things get done as far as actually governing is concerned¬† ....¬† you support unelectable losers who do nothing to advance the conservative agenda .... you can call RFKlite anti-establishment if you want ... he's VERY establishment on most issued .... he's a Bernie Sanders / AOC clone when it comes to the Global Warming / Green New Deal agenda ... he's VERY establishment when it comes to the pro-abortion and gun control agenda .... yes, he good on a couple of issues like vaccines and freedom of speech .... but there is no getting around his pro-establishment liberal history .... take the blinders off, ūüėé Magoo¬† .....

27 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You never did have a sense of how things get done as far as actually governing is concerned¬† ....¬† you support unelectable losers who do nothing to advance the conservative agenda .... you can call RFKlite anti-establishment if you want ... he's VERY establishment on most issued .... he's a Bernie Sanders / AOC clone when it comes to the Global Warming / Green New Deal agenda ... he's VERY establishment when it comes to the pro-abortion and gun control agenda .... yes, he good on a couple of issues like vaccines and freedom of speech .... but there is no getting around his pro-establishment liberal history .... take the blinders off, ūüėé Magoo¬† .....

11 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

My point continues to be proved.......

You brainwashed establishment tools will never learn.......

56 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You haven't posted any..... establishment propaganda doesn't equate to facts.....

I posted facts about your libtard boy RFKlite ..... that's not propaganda .... you are as in denial as the Meathead ..... 

9 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I posted facts about your libtard boy RFKlite ..... that's not propaganda .... you are as in denial as the Meathead ..... 

You posted opinionated propaganda.....just like your establishment pal @BarryLaverty.......they evidently teach y'all well at the brainwashing meetings..... ūüėā

4 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You posted opinionated propaganda.....just like your establishment pal @BarryLaverty.......they evidently teach y'all well at the brainwashing meetings..... ūüėā

RFKlite's record is not opinion there Magoo ....

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

What record? The only political office he's ever held was assistant D.A......

Do some research .... it's not hard to find ... he is on record advocating for exactly what I stated ... he has been interviewed numerous times about where he stands on the issues .... other than vaccines and 1st amendment issues, his own words puts him in lockstep with Bernie and AOC .... you are right, he hasn't held public office except that DA gig ... but don't play dumb like Meathead .... his stated stands on most issues proves he's a libtard global warming nutcase  .....

He would have a better chance at getting elected running as a Democrap with name recognition  ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

24 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Do some research .... it's not hard to find ... he is on record advocating for exactly what I stated ... he has been interviewed numerous times about where he stands on the issues .... other than vaccines and 1st amendment issues, his own words puts him in lockstep with Bernie and AOC .... you are right, he hasn't held public office except that DA gig ... but don't play dumb like Meathead .... his stated stands on most issues proves he's a libtard global warming nutcase  .....

He would have a better chance at getting elected running as a Democrap with name recognition  ....

I just noticed this was in the TRUMP thread.....stop littering up this one with your establishment propaganda....take it to the RFK thread.......

• LOL! 1

17 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I just noticed this was in the TRUMP thread.....stop littering up this one with your establishment propaganda....take it to the RFK thread.......

Ok, but you won't fare any better over there ... :rofl:

• Grumpy 1

43 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

What is THAT a picture of??? That is absolutely not the Bronx rally. Looks like Woodstock! :rofl:

6 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Yesterday in the Bronx. Plug's will do good the get 25 people.

If this is woodstock, see that diesel rig in the top right hand corner, way way way far in the back.....that's my dad driving it, and I am in the back playing/sleeping while in the traffic jam.........:rofl:

My dad was hauling chemicals to White Plains during Woodstock & had taken my mother and I along for the 2 day trip, which turned into 3 & 1/2 days because of all the traffic. I learned a lot of new words that weekend......

7 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Yesterday in the Bronx. Plug's will do good the get 25 people.

Media: "Hundreds" showed up.

Which, I guess, technically is true. I mean, 1,000 is "ten hundred". And 10,000 is a hundred hundred.

So I guess it's true, but they tried so hard to downplay it.

Do we really even know if the above photo is actually from his Bronx appearance, though?