TRUMP 2024: PUTTING AMERICA AND AMERICANS FIRST

RETIREDFAN1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

Trump - “You’re not allowed to get angry at the press.”…meanwhile, gets angry at the press during any interview, calling them nasty and fake. 

DeSantis got asked an inane, disingenuous question. A TV newscast yesterday said it "shows his temper".

1 minute ago, Monte1076 said:

DeSantis got asked an inane, disingenuous question. A TV newscast yesterday said it "shows his temper".

I saw it. I just find the hypocrisy of Trump calling someone out for getting angry at the press amusing. 

8 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

I saw it. I just find the hypocrisy of Trump calling someone out for getting angry at the press amusing. 

I dunno. Is calling someone out for asking an inane, disingenuous question really "getting angry"?

4 hours ago, Lobo97 said:

Trump - “You’re not allowed to get angry at the press.”…meanwhile, gets angry at the press during any interview, calling them nasty and fake. 

He never said any of that crap.....you're getting as bad as libnuts now.......

4 hours ago, Lobo97 said:

He didn't call desanctimonius out .....you're reading skills need to be upgraded.......he stated a simple fact......

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

He didn't call desanctimonius out .....you're reading skills need to be upgraded.......he stated a simple fact......

My reading skills? Everything I responded to came from a quote you posted, lol....

Trump on GOP Rivals. “I don’t know why people are doing it. Some people are at 1% I don’t understand what they are doing. I don’t think DeSantis will be in second place for much longer. I think he will be third or fourth. He (talking about DeSantis) had a very bad day. He (again, talking about DeSantis) got very angry at the press.” 

Tell me again where he didn't say 'any of that crap', or call out DeSantis specifically. Again, you posted the twitter comment. Are you so old that you forgot? Ha. 

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Lobo97 said:

My reading skills? Everything I responded to came from a quote you posted, lol....

Trump on GOP Rivals. “I don’t know why people are doing it. Some people are at 1% I don’t understand what they are doing. I don’t think DeSantis will be in second place for much longer. I think he will be third or fourth. He (talking about DeSantis) had a very bad day. He (again, talking about DeSantis) got very angry at the press.” 

Tell me again where he didn't say 'any of that crap', or call out DeSantis specifically. Again, you posted the twitter comment. Are you so old that you forgot? Ha. 

I guess you can't comprehend what you're reading.....HE STATED A FACT.....stating a FACT is not calling someone out......it is not even showing agreement or disagreement......it's stating a fact....but like the propagandist media and the establishment RINOs, you try to spin it up to something it is not........

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I guess you can't comprehend what you're reading.....HE STATED A FACT.....stating a FACT is not calling someone out......it is not even showing agreement or disagreement......it's stating a fact....but like the propagandist media and the establishment RINOs, you try to spin it up to something it is not........

And once again, you clearly can't comprehend either, because what I did, was point out his hypocrisy. You can call it whatever you want...a fact, calling someone out (which yes, he DID do, being a fact doesn't change that), etc...it's still something Trump does ALL THE TIME!

And that is also called a fact. 

11 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

And once again, you clearly can't comprehend either, because what I did, was point out his hypocrisy. You can call it whatever you want...a fact, calling someone out (which yes, he DID do, being a fact doesn't change that), etc...it's still something Trump does ALL THE TIME!

And that is also called a fact. 

Believe what you want.......but you're wrong.......

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Believe what you want.......but you're wrong.......

About which part? That Trump did call him out? That would be accurate. That Trump also gets angry at the press, all the time? That's also accurate. 

It's okay, those things can all be true and you can still vote for Trump, lol. 

2 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

About which part? That Trump did call him out? That would be accurate. That Trump also gets angry at the press, all the time? That's also accurate. 

It's okay, those things can all be true and you can still vote for Trump, lol. 

Show me anywhere that President Trump even implies much less states that desanctimonius was WRONG for getting pissed at the press........he simply stated a fact.....you, like the media propagandists, want to spin it your way, but it just ain't so.......

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to TRUMP 2024: PUTTING AMERICA AND AMERICANS FIRST