TRUMP/VANCE 2024: THE FIGHT FOR FREEDOM

RETIREDFAN1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

I hope when DeSantis wins the White House he’s as good to Trump as Trump was to him and helps Trump win the Florida governorship

More and more I see him , he will get my vote. However, I will support Trump if he wins the nomination.

20 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

He is the only chance imo…and I like Trump.  I’ve just seen one side willing to do anything to keep Trump out

Desantis seems more tactful and can control his emotions. I like Trump but Desantis gets my vote unless he is not there. 

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Not if things keep going south the way it has been with Biden.  I've been reading articles that the DNC may take Trump out and run Hillary back out there.  The whispers of Hillary Clinton 2024 have started | CNN Politics

How is the DNC going to take Trump out? They may take Plugs 🔌  out before the end of the year .... but they have no control over Trump ....

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Not if things keep going south the way it has been with Biden.  I've been reading articles that the DNC may take Trump out and run Hillary back out there.  The whispers of Hillary Clinton 2024 have started | CNN Politics

Trump wishes Hillary would run in 2024.  She is by far one of the worst candidates for the Democratic Party.  

21 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

She is by far one of the worst candidates for the Democratic Party.  

How DARE you say that about the most qualified person to run for President EVER! Remember? We were told that!

But...the "most qualified ever" didn't win...

Edited by Monte1076
  • LOL! 2