TRUMP/VANCE 2024: THE FIGHT FOR FREEDOM

RETIREDFAN1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Lion7000 said:

Kinda of a dumb question! When is President Trump supposed to announce his Vice President? I don’t remember this happening this close to election. 

I'm guessing he'll do it a little closer to the GOP convention. I don't think he'll do it at the Convention, as it would take the spotlight off of him.

The GOP convention starts July 15, and runs through the 18th. So that's still two months away.

Of course, it could be any day now. Who knows? He might be waiting until the court case wraps up, too.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I'm guessing he'll do it a little closer to the GOP convention. I don't think he'll do it at the Convention, as it would take the spotlight off of him.

The GOP convention starts July 15, and runs through the 18th. So that's still two months away.

Of course, it could be any day now. Who knows? He might be waiting until the court case wraps up, too.

Any guesses ? 

Hope it is Ramaswamy but I suppose  JD Vance senator from Ohio makes sense. Trump needs to win Ohio and he seems safe pick. 

Edited by Lion7000

1 minute ago, Lion7000 said:

Any guesses ? 

Not a clue. He's been hanging around Vivek more, but I don't know if he'll go that route. I don't think he'll pick Nikki Haley or Kristi Noem. I could sort of see him maybe considering Tulsi Gabbard. I've heard Marco Rubio's name thrown around. Possibly Doug Burgham or Tim Scott. Though personally I think Tim Scott is far more effective in the Senate.

4 minutes ago, Lion7000 said:

Any guesses ? 

Hope it is Ramaswamy but I suppose  JD Vance senator from Ohio makes sense. Trump needs to win Ohio and he seems safe pick. 

I've heard JD Vance's name thrown around, too. Not sure which way he's (Trump) gonna go yet.

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Not a clue. He's been hanging around Vivek more, but I don't know if he'll go that route. I don't think he'll pick Nikki Haley or Kristi Noem. I could sort of see him maybe considering Tulsi Gabbard. I've heard Marco Rubio's name thrown around. Possibly Doug Burgham or Tim Scott. Though personally I think Tim Scott is far more effective in the Senate.

I agree with you on Tim Scott. Ben Carson would be great but I believe he needs a key battle ground state. I wouldn’t be disappointed on any of those except Nicki Haley . 

6 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Haley and Gabbard are establishment swamp creatures.....Rubio is a flip flopper......

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Haley and Gabbard are establishment swamp creatures.....Rubio is a flip flopper......

I'm not so sure on Gabbard. Some of the things I've seen more recently on her, I think she's more anti-establishment now.

21 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I'm not so sure on Gabbard. Some of the things I've seen more recently on her, I think she's more anti-establishment now.

Magoo has misread Gabbard .... if you actually listen to her evolution away from the dimturd party she's actually pretty conservative on most issues .... she's a helluva lot more conservative than RFKlite .... 

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Magoo has misread Gabbard .... if you actually listen to her evolution away from the dimturd party she's actually pretty conservative on most issues .... 

So is Lindsey Graham and I wouldn't vote for him for anything........

I'm thinking it could be Gabbard. She would draw independent and the moderate repub's vote.

Noem has far better things to do governing her state.

46 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

He's more conservative than RFKlite ....

Id vote anti establishment RFK over establishment Graham any day of the week......the gane changed on you but you're either too old or too stubborn or too ignorant to see that.....

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Id vote anti establishment RFK over establishment Graham any day of the week......the gane changed on you but you're either too old or too stubborn or too ignorant to see that.....

I knew you were an anti-oil and gas, green new deal liberal ....

12 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

9 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I knew you were an anti-oil and gas, green new deal liberal ....

The prosecution rests...... 😂 

46 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The prosecution rests...... 😂 

Right  .... RFKite is as establishment as it gets supporting AOC and Crazy Bernie's agenda .... being conservative on a couple of issues doesn't make up for his ultra liberal track record .....

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

....the game changed on you but you're either too old or too stubborn or too ignorant to see that.....

4 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Right  .... RFKite is as establishment as it gets supporting AOC and Crazy Bernie's agenda .... being conservative on a couple of issues doesn't make up for his ultra liberal track record .....

My point continues to be proved.......

59 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

My point continues to be proved.......

The point has been made .... repeatedly, you support a flaming liberal ...... 🤣