TRUMP/VANCE 2024: THE FIGHT FOR FREEDOM

RETIREDFAN1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Media: "Hundreds" showed up.

Which, I guess, technically is true. I mean, 1,000 is "ten hundred". And 10,000 is a hundred hundred.

So I guess it's true, but they tried so hard to downplay it.

Do we really even know if the above photo is actually from his Bronx appearance, though?

Don't know but, I'm trying to report like our liberal residents. 😜

6 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Actual photograph of event

Joe would bathe his crusty old TobinFrost in chocolate chip ice cream if he could pull a crowd that big. Lol. Say it ain’t true. You know Joe does good to pull a 100 people. 

On 5/17/2024 at 10:06 AM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

It stopped being dim vs. gopper and libnut vs. Conservative a LONG time ago.......the battle is anti establishment vs. establishment now.....get with the program.......

It will always be a conservative vs. libtard battle. People just need to do some research and make sure they identify the RINO's before they vote.

57 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Never mind he's a liberal nut. Come on @PepeSilvia come up with at least one reliable source.

Bruh, it’s the same pic as the one above with the same time stamp from the newscast. Please tell me you’re not that dense. 

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Bruh, it’s the same pic as the one above with the same time stamp from the newscast. Please tell me you’re not that dense. 

So what was the actual turnout according to NYPD? do you know?

I read between 8k and 10k.

https://nypost.com/2024/05/24/us-news/trump-bronx-rally-draws-8000-to-10000-attendees-law-enforcement-sources/

But sure... believe what you want. I've seen enough evidence to suggest to me that there were more people there than what is in that photo.

Edited by Monte1076

8 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

If this is woodstock, see that diesel rig in the top right hand corner, way way way far in the back.....that's my dad driving it, and I am in the back playing/sleeping while in the traffic jam.........:rofl:

My dad was hauling chemicals to White Plains during Woodstock & had taken my mother and I along for the 2 day trip, which turned into 3 & 1/2 days because of all the traffic. I learned a lot of new words that weekend......

That's not Woodstock the scenery is far different.  I'm thinking the photo above is Donington Park in Leicester, UK where they hold the Monsters of Rock concerts.  It's definitely not Trumps rally yesterday.  Even with the real photos, I'd say it's as big a crowd as Trump was going to get in the South Bronx.  Let's see if he even gets half of those votes there.  There are some parts of Philly that he didn't receive a single vote in which is unheard of.  Philly’s Final Vote Tally: Highest Turnout Since 1984 – NBC10 Philadelphia (nbcphiladelphia.com) .  

One of the more poignant things that occurred during the Bronx rally was DJT calling for a doctor and stepping aside for a woman in distress. 

I'll accept this story on the Trump Bronx rally.  The Democrat Party and Biden have no clue what they are doing to America all for Green Energy, The Alphabet Soup community, College Debt relief, illegal immigration, and abortion.  Rising prices are rough on all sectors of America.  People will vote for their wallets and not Biden.   AOC blasted by New Yorkers at Trump rally: 'She needs to stay out of the Bronx' (aol.com) That count sounds in line with the photo that Pepe shared, and not the other one.  

Sigh. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/maga-idiots-fail-spin-away-155610757.html

MAGA Idiots Fail to Spin Away Embarrassing Fact on Trump Bronx Rally

Talia Jane
1 min read

Team Trump is up to its old tricks again and falsely claiming a lackluster rally in the Bronx on Thursday drew a crowd of 25,000 supporters. This estimate comically contradicts on-the-ground reports, the NYPD, aerial views, and the laws of physics.

But reality is no match for the notoriously anti-factual Trump and his supporters, who have been obsessed with lying about his crowd size since the 2017 inauguration—and have become the living embodiment of the Nazi-era propaganda tactic of “Repeat a lie often enough, and it becomes the truth.”

Tweet screenshot

Tweet screenshot
Tweet screenshot

Tweet screenshot
Tweet screenshot

Tweet screenshot

In reality, Trump requested an event permit for 3,500 people, according to The New York Times.On Thursday, 3,400 tickets had been issued for the rally, according to NYPD statements made to Raw Story. How many ticket holders showed up is unclear, but according to live aerial shots from ABC, Trump’s rally was confined to just one area of the palatial park: the amphitheater. 

Tweet screenshot with photo of crowd size (not a huge crowd)

Conservatives’ claims of 25,000 showing out in the Bronx is roughly 30 times what reality depicts of around 800 people in Crotona Park’s amphitheater, with a few hundred hanging around past the gates. For comparison, Waldo Stadium in Kalamazoo fits 30,000 people—as noted by a crowd-size visualizer blog this reporter has often referred to when people violently inflate their numbers.

Were 25,000 people to have shown up in the Bronx, tightly packed, they would have occupied 13.8 baseball diamonds. With room to move around, a crowd that big would have occupied 30.8 baseball diamonds. But aerial visuals indicate Trump supporters on Thursday left the baseball field–size amphitheater less than a quarter full, roughly the size of one baseball diamond—or around 800 people.

36 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Sigh. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/maga-idiots-fail-spin-away-155610757.html

MAGA Idiots Fail to Spin Away Embarrassing Fact on Trump Bronx Rally

Talia Jane
1 min read

Team Trump is up to its old tricks again and falsely claiming a lackluster rally in the Bronx on Thursday drew a crowd of 25,000 supporters. This estimate comically contradicts on-the-ground reports, the NYPD, aerial views, and the laws of physics.

But reality is no match for the notoriously anti-factual Trump and his supporters, who have been obsessed with lying about his crowd size since the 2017 inauguration—and have become the living embodiment of the Nazi-era propaganda tactic of “Repeat a lie often enough, and it becomes the truth.”

Tweet screenshot

Tweet screenshot
Tweet screenshot

Tweet screenshot
Tweet screenshot

Tweet screenshot

In reality, Trump requested an event permit for 3,500 people, according to The New York Times.On Thursday, 3,400 tickets had been issued for the rally, according to NYPD statements made to Raw Story. How many ticket holders showed up is unclear, but according to live aerial shots from ABC, Trump’s rally was confined to just one area of the palatial park: the amphitheater. 

Conservatives’ claims of 25,000 showing out in the Bronx is roughly 30 times what reality depicts of around 800 people in Crotona Park’s amphitheater, with a few hundred hanging around past the gates. For comparison, Waldo Stadium in Kalamazoo fits 30,000 people—as noted by a crowd-size visualizer blog this reporter has often referred to when people violently inflate their numbers.

Were 25,000 people to have shown up in the Bronx, tightly packed, they would have occupied 13.8 baseball diamonds. With room to move around, a crowd that big would have occupied 30.8 baseball diamonds. But aerial visuals indicate Trump supporters on Thursday left the baseball field–size amphitheater less than a quarter full, roughly the size of one baseball diamond—or around 800 people.

You do realize that there were apparently a lot of people who weren't let in too, right?