TRUMP/VANCE 2024: THE FIGHT FOR FREEDOM

RETIREDFAN1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Sums up the race . This isn’t a decision if you really love your country and don’t want to be counterproductive. Still you have idiots out there that won’t listen because of TDS. 

If you’re care anything about your country or your children future, Vote for Trump! If not you can avoid reality , but you can’t ignore the consequences of your reality! 

• LOL! 1

15 hours ago, Lion7000 said:

If you’re care anything about your country or your children future, Vote for Trump! If not you can avoid reality , but you can’t ignore the consequences of your reality! 

You should quit trying to help! You're making your side look like gibberish! :rofl:

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You should quit trying to help! You're making your side look like gibberish! :rofl:

That rich coming from a lib, one never been right , can’t tell the difference between the sexes, one that looks unhinged! lol which side is stupidity at its finest. Trump deranged syndrome:

IMG_3304.jpeg

IMG_3292.jpeg

IMG_3273.jpeg

IMG_3040.jpeg

IMG_2120.jpeg

IMG_1565.jpeg

IMG_1504.jpeg

IMG_1344.webp

• LOL! 1
  • Grumpy 1

3 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Not a single MAGA will change their vote ...

Saw something that somewhere in the neighborhood of 67% of Trump supporters said they would NOT change their votes. Independents are apparently gaining in their support of him. There was another that was offset. I think it was something like 15% said they would be less likely, but 17% said they would be more likely. I'll have to find it, I might have those numbers backwards.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Saw something that somewhere in the neighborhood of 67% of Trump supporters said they would NOT change their votes. Independents are apparently gaining in their support of him. There was another that was offset. I think it was something like 15% said they would be less likely, but 17% said they would be more likely. I'll have to find it, I might have those numbers backwards.

Polls on matter on the first Tuesday of November in even numbered years.......:rofl: