Biden refers to Maryland’s first Black governor as ‘boy’ in speech

RETIREDFAN1

38 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Hey……let’s play Who said this line….”If you don’t know who to vote for…then you ain’t black”….10points if your conservative….zero points for libtards…cause you already know and don’t care 🤷 

Let's play another game...

Don't the liberals essentially have to vote for Nikki Haley now? I mean, she's a minority AND a woman...so if they don't vote for her they're both racist and sexist, right?

Isn't that their logic?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Let's play another game...

Don't the liberals essentially have to vote for Nikki Haley now? I mean, she's a minority AND a woman...so if they don't vote for her they're both racist and sexist, right?

Isn't that their logic?

You're still deep into this liberal vs conservative thing, meanwhile as I've been saying, they've been playing on the same team. Keeping us divided while their pockets get fatter. How can people not see most politicians are full of 💩

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ctown81 said:

You're still deep into this liberal vs conservative thing,

So are most people.

You're not really wrong. Those two sides may be playing the same game, but they both want VASTLY different results. You wanna eat crickets instead of steak? Wanna live in a "pod"? "You will own nothing, and you will be happy." Some say that's what "the left" (or at least the "elite" on the left) wants.

If you don't want that...well, I think you know what needs to be done.