Timpson

ttowngrad

23 minutes ago, ttowngrad said:

Possibility of some crazy stuff going over there in Bear Country in the basketball program..  or a special board meeting was held Tuesday night. Looking for some details anybody know anything

Before anyone posts anything about what “they know”, there needs to be a link to a credible news source with it. Rumors and speculation are going to get someone a vacation. Now, carry on. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Hey,starting with Allegedly seems to keep people from losing law suits,so 🤷‍♂️you know....may luck be in your favor 👀

I thought the same thing. You gone win a lawsuit against me because I heard something about you and said it out loud? I mean, if I start with “ I heard …”   

On 2/17/2023 at 4:18 PM, PantherNation2015 said:

Surely Doomer has the scoop from Zippy J’s by now.

Haysead and I knows the scoop and so does the tall lady at the ZippyJ's. Haysead is kinda cowardly and says I'll get my tail handed to me for giving the real rundown on this'n but what the heck. I just went over 1,000,000,004 warning points anywho.....so ok. The real dealio is CoachT, Alex C and that whole staff see they run a sharp program and produces top quality athletes. Before them cats came nobody.....and when Doomy says nobody.............. stinking N-O-B-O-D-Y landed a helicopter in Timpson but lifeflights or ranchers friends. Truestorie 

Edited by Doomer
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Doomer said:

Haysead and I knows the scoop and so does the tall lady at the ZippyJ's. Haysead is kinda cowardly and says I'll get my tail handed to me for giving the real rundown on this'n but what the heck. I just went over 1,000,000,004 warning points anywho.....so ok. The real dealio is CoachT, Alex C and that whole staff see they run a sharp program and produces top quality athletes. Before them cats came nobody.....and when Doomy says nobody.............. stinking N-O-B-O-D-Y landed a helicopter in Timpson but lifeflights or ranchers friends. Truestorie 

Yea you do 

18 hours ago, Doomer said:

Thanks for taking the risk on this one Doomer.

19 hours ago, Doomer said:

Excuse me stewardess, but I speak redneck: 

"Hayseed and I both know the information, and so does the tall woman employed at the local ZippyJ's gas station. Hayseed is fearful that I may get into trouble for sharing the true details about this matter, but I don't really care. I have already received over 1,000,000,004 well-deserved warning points from the just and merciful staff of Smoaky dot com, so my conscience is clear? The truth is that CoachT, Alex C, and the entire staff run an excellent program that produces top-quality athletes. Before their arrival, nobody - and I mean nobody - landed a helicopter in Timpson except for medical emergencies or the friends of local ranchers. Verily, I am telling you the truth." 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1