Ty'Anthony Smith of Jasper is No. 1 linebacker in the state (DCTF)

JasperDawg

3 hours ago, AledoAlumni said:

To be fair you're posting about a subjective ranking. It appears ToddG has another candidate. Also the title of the thread is #1 LB in Texas. Yet again, subjective.

going by the link to Dave Campbell's it clearly lists TyAnthony as the #11 player overall and #1 @ his position which is ILB. 

Again, going by the posted link.

Fairness doesn't change the fact that the link to DCTF doesn't lead to anything at all about the player Todd spoke of.

The thread title is coincides with the link.

Edited by JasperDawg

2 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

You are correct. JasperDawg struggles with alternate perspectives and expects all discussion to offer no variance in opinion. 

lol the nitwit has been hoping for a reply that he could hop on to the coat tail of.

No struggle at all  with comprehension of what it CLEARLY reads when you go to the link.

Simply put Huffman if you have an issue with the publication's opinion then take it up with DCTF. I simply made the thread to give the young man some recognition. So son, take your variance and go play in the street somewhere else.

1 hour ago, AledoAlumni said:

1) Personally I don't care about the rankings. I'm just pointing out they are subjective and others can have an opinion.

2)If you wanted to make a thread about one kid then you should have done that but you didn't.

3)This isn't about fairness its is about the #1 LB in Texas (per the title), which will have several names tied to it. 

one final time I will point out that the title of thread coincides with the link.  it clearly does not have several names tied to it. 

thanks for stopping by.

28 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Not sure why you think I care about Huffman or why you feel to evoke "son", "nitwit", "play in the street". You asked a question, dont like the answer, and then start attacking anyone who offers and explanation. When you make a statement elevating someone over other folk's players, you can presume that someone may have a different perspective.

Smith is a great "player/prospect". It is difficult to place him over the LB from Aledo whose talent has as actually translated into playoff wins and at a higher level. If Smith is the "best LB in Texas" (which he may be), we should expect Jasper to win a playoff game.  

anywho.......

30 minutes ago, AledoAlumni said:

I'm aware what you are saying. However, I'm just letting you know anytime someone says a kid is #1 at any position, there will be other opinions. So relax a little if people have other opinions. 

I am chill.  Curious why not just give the young man some props or say nothing at all vs starting the subjective talk 

it could easily be viewed as Aledo bias on your part.  

appreciate your input 

Edited by JasperDawg

14 hours ago, AledoAlumni said:

To be fair you're posting about a subjective ranking. It appears ToddG has another candidate. Also the title of the thread is #1 LB in Texas. Yet again, subjective.

To be fair he posted about the #1 LB in the state according to DCTF. That’s the actual subject. 

24 minutes ago, AledoAlumni said:

Im aware what the point was. Im not arguing against that kid being the top ranked player. I already said I dont care about the rankings. 

You're sure pissing and moaning a lot for someone who don't care......you made your point, move on........

• Thanks 1