Mass Shooting of the Week

BarryLaverty

14 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I'll take General Pershing's truth over your libnut opinion every single time.....

Johnny Ringo: "Wretched Slugs! Don't any of you have the guts to play for blood?"
Doc: "I'm your Huckleberry. That's just my game."
Johnny: "Alright, lunger. You go to Hell. I'll put you out of your misery."
Doc: "Say when."

• Love 1

On 2/27/2023 at 5:47 PM, BlahBlah said:

If you are walking around in society ready to do combat, then you are the nutcase. - Me ( BlaBlah )

The word combat was NOT mentioned. If you’re so liberal you can’t read something without your liberal slant, then you are a nutcase. - pretty much everybody not liberal

Edited by DB2point0

On 2/27/2023 at 5:50 PM, BlahBlah said:

I have a CHL.  If I walk around with my hand on the grip.  I would be a nutcase.  

You’re a liberal and you tote a gun???  What if it goes off all by itself and creates the mass shooting of the week?

Edited by DB2point0
  • LOL! 1

On 2/27/2023 at 5:47 PM, BlahBlah said:

If you are walking around in society ready to do combat, then you are the nutcase. - Me ( BlaBlah )

I just got back from Memphis, and can tell you if you accidentally get into the wrong part of town you may need to be ready to do combat. 

You never know when out of the blue you may suddenly be in a possible life or death situation, especially as a woman.  Women being attacked by a much more physically powerful male aggressor can end in death fast.  This woman was armed and the assailant stopped.  Legal gun toting can be the difference in life and death for law abiding citizens, especially women, @BlahBlah.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

You more comfortable in Tyler or Shreveport? 

The red state / blue state death thing - when you have the cities you listed that are D led, but are in a red state it hurts your argument.

Miami is dangerous, it’s D in a red state just like San Antonio or Houston.

That’s not really a valid argument.  I see what you’re saying, but the local government has a lot to do with the city, more so than the state.

Man, Memphis…. Even on Beale street it was questionable.

I told one of my customers I was in Memphis. His very first response was, “Don’t get shot.”

Another person asked if we went to Beale St and in the same breath said, “I hope it was in the daytime.”

Tennessee is a red state, but that hasn’t kept Memphis from being a dangerous dump.

On 3/3/2023 at 10:19 PM, Youngcoach123 said:

Exactly, look at Chicago for your primary source.  If gun laws worked Chicago would be the safest city on earth.  It.is.not.