Mass Shooting of the Week

BarryLaverty

2 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

If she hadn't had those "assault-style rifles" everything would be fine.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE IN OUR COUNTRY THAT THEY WOULD COMMIT THESE ATTROCITIES?!

Guns may only be as dangerous as the person using them...but that does not change the fact that a lot more mass killers choose a gun than a baseball bat or cast iron skillet or molotov cocktail. As far as what is wrong with people in our country...I wish I knew.

4 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

As far as what is wrong with people in our country..

Nothing is wrong with the vast majority of people .....you communists use a very small number of outliers to try to manipulate people to your perverted way of thinking...... You are hopefully intelligent enough to realize you're wasting your time trying that on THIS site........:beavis:

19 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Guns may only be as dangerous as the person using them...but that does not change the fact that a lot more mass killers choose a gun than a baseball bat or cast iron skillet or molotov cocktail. As far as what is wrong with people in our country...I wish I knew.

1- Very sad deal.

2- Do you know who downed the suspect before there was even more deaths? A good guy with a gun.

3- Prayers for all involved!

1 hour ago, JBizzle said:

If she hadn't had those "assault-style rifles" everything would be fine.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE IN OUR COUNTRY THAT THEY WOULD COMMIT THESE ATTROCITIES?!

I saw a headline on CNN (surprise, surprise) that used the term "assault rifles".

Something I'm guessing no one at CNN can actually define.

1 hour ago, EnjoyLife said:

Serious question: How far are you willing to have your rights eroded and restricted? This is a horrific, horrific tragedy, for sure. We all know where it leads. Talking heads and politicians saying "Do something!" and talking about further restricting gun rights, etc.

Edited by Monte1076

2 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

1- Very sad deal.

2- Do you know who downed the suspect before there was even more deaths? A good guy with a gun.

3- Prayers for all involved!

It would have been a quicker response time had someone on the campus been carrying a gun.  They didn't even hire a rent a cop to patrol the campus.  Even when I was going to school we had at least one security guard for every campus when these types of shootings didn't happen.  

16 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, that's a yes that police should have guns to put down shooters? That meme, aside. 

I say schools should be armed. We have a poster that says "guns" are the problem.

It's going to be interesting when/if they release the manifesto.

By the way, how did you like your POTUS's response about "ice cream?" 😲

4 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

And this is how the clown as we know as POTUS addressed the situation. Seriously, this dude needs to be put out to pasture 😬

The clown doesn't even know where he is most of the time. Assuming he would have an appropriate and timely response to a tragedy is totally unrealistic!!!!

43 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

Anyone else want to dispute the transgender and mental illness similarities? 

No doubt!! Lets take bets on how quick this event gets completely dropped by the MSM...I say we won't hear a word about it in two days...unless they start trying to vilify the "church" school and try to make those mean old church ladies the real problem and it was really their fault!! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Right-Wingers are confused on Twitter about the latest school mass shooting.

1. Is it a real shooting done by a Trans-Gender 

or 

2. Another false flag event to take away your guns. 

You can't make this stuff up.   

Both ... But you libnuts don't grasp the concept of a false flag........

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Right-Wingers are confused on Twitter about the latest school mass shooting.

1. Is it a real shooting done by a Trans-Gender 

or 

2. Another false flag event to take away your guns. 

You can't make this stuff up.   

No confusion at all. Just another deranged lib acting deranged. Pretty simple stuff. The left will use ANYBODY, even one of their own to take away all weapons...again...pretty simple.