Mass Shooting of the Week

BarryLaverty

1 hour ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Hey @BarryLaverty you forgot to answer the question?

Have you ever heard of context? You do know that he was speaking at a women's business summit, and he was making remarks to welcome people, including children and it was related to that. Then after a few minutes, he explained that he had spoken to the children with other children and adults in mind who had been murdered. Maybe it wasn't the smoothest transition, but he had to address, ONCE AGAIN, a mass shooting, and he did the best he could. Is that enough of an answer for you? 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2023/03/27/remarks-by-president-biden-at-the-sba-womens-business-summit/

Edited by BarryLaverty
  • Thumbs Down 2

8 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

This pervert is a woman who thinks she's a man.......I thought gamewatcher had it backwards......lol

Wait…so it WAS a female who grew up normal….and then went to an arts school….and then became deluded into thinking she was a male!!! And was taking god knows what hormonal treatments….and everyone at the MSM fake news factory wants to blame a gun….got it….I thinks…

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Wait…so it WAS a female who grew up normal….and then went to an arts school….and then became deluded into thinking she was a male!!! And was taking god knows what hormonal treatments….and everyone at the MSM fake news factory wants to blame a gun….got it….I thinks…

That's how I read it ......

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

What's their overall violent crime/murder rate? They also have far, far stricter gun laws than we do, and further they don't have our Constitution with our second Amendment.

Overall homicide rate (by all means) per 100,000 population..........

Japan...0.3

Australia...0.9

EU (all member states)...1.4

US...6.5

US gun homicide rate...4.2

The US gun homicide rate alone is 3x as high as the EU homicide rate by ALL means. Why is that?

3 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Japan...0.3

Australia...0.9

US...6.5

The US gun homicide rate alone is 3x as high as the EU homicide rate by ALL means. Why is that?

https://www.frontpagemag.com/1-of-democrat-counties-make-up-42-of-americas-murders/

from a thread last week….

7 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

I’ll just copy and paste my response to that ignorant article. 

Let me see if I have this correct.  You use an article about a paper written by a discredited gun activist that says that more people are murdered in places where there are overall more people.  Anyone could have come to that conclusion.  My sixth grade students could write a better paper than the one he did.  Also, the only stat that mattered was the murder rate and he barely touched on it much less cited where he got his rates from.

• Roll Eyes 1

4 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

There are not mentally ill liberals in other nations?

So let's say you are right, and other nations have the same mental health problems we do, how much freedom are you willing to sacrifice for safety?  You a big fan of the patriot act?  Should we be allowed to own semi-automatic guns as long as they don't have scary braces on them?  Should all guns be single shot?  Should we have no guns?

What is your answer?  How willing are you to eliminate our God given right to keep and bear arms that is protected by the 2nd amendment to the Constitution?

1 hour ago, EnjoyLife said:

Japan...0.3

Australia...0.9

US...6.5

You forgot to include this one. Wonder why? And remember, they have some of the restricts gun laws of any.

Despite recent improvements, Mexico's homicide rate remains near historical highs, at 26.6 deaths per 100,000 people, resulting in over 34,000 victims. This equates to 94 homicides per day on average in 2021.

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

FB_IMG_1680038673756.jpg

I'm gonna guess you will not get a response to those FACTS!