27 minutes ago, VonG said:

Who knows? My brother lives in Desoto and he said people are sending their kids out of district. His kids go to Desoto elementary and said when they get to high school they are not going to Desoto high school. 

I knew folks were fed up there. But didn't think that so many would flock so soon.

1 hour ago, JTFAN99 said:

you must know something we don't know...lol

I got to see it before I believe it.

I'm not saying that CUJO will go out and smash everything in front of them. There will be challenges most weeks.

I just don't think the well has ran dry. Especially on offense. HC is saying all of the right things in these interviews...I don't know man. Tyler is interesting....that's the best way that I can put it.

7 hours ago, ANTI said:

Comal ISD has built new schools. SV dropping made sense.

Meanwhile, Desoto ISD just loss over 1,000 kids in thin air. If this is true, they had to have landed somewhere. Are Lancaster and Red Oak about to move up? 

Is that some of the reason Waxahachie ISD is growing so fast?

most are leaving and going to the neighboring cities. that’s why I will that’s why Red Oak is getting better. they are going where they can play.

3 hours ago, ANTI said:

I'm not saying that CUJO will go out and smash everything in front of them. There will be challenges most weeks.

I just don't think the well has ran dry. Especially on offense. HC is saying all of the right things in these interviews...I don't know man. Tyler is interesting....that's the best way that I can put it.

I agree, it will be interesting.  I do like the new coach demeanor. Kinda has a coach Rush vibe to it.  I know he has come in and made some quick changes. I know several people that think he will do a great job.  I hope so. He has done well in other places. 

7 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Longview RB Taylor Tatum is down to 7 schools.

A&M, Texas, OU, USC, Ohio State, Georgia and Michigan.

Lol, that's 100 percent a credit to DeMarco Murray's abilities as a recruiter...  but ain't no way he ends up in Norman. No friggin' way. 

4 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Why not 🤷 

I think he's looking at this like..."this is too good to be true".

In his defense, I definitely did not expect OU to make his top 10 much less top 7.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Why not 🤷 

OU is in Year 1 of a complete rebuild. There's no reason for Taylor to put himself at such a disadvantage. 

Georgia and Ohio State would put him on a team in contention for the Playoffs. 

USC puts him in an offense that aligns with his skillset. 

I'll be shocked if it's anyone outside of those three. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

OU is in Year 1 of a complete rebuild. There's no reason for Taylor to put himself at such a disadvantage. 

Georgia and Ohio State would put him on a team in contention for the Playoffs. 

USC puts him in an offense that aligns with his skillset. 

I'll be shocked if it's anyone outside of those three. 

USC I believe is building something. I wouldn’t be surprised if they won the Big ten in their first year.  I am kinda surprised Bama didn’t make it. 

Edited by Mojo1000

20 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

USC I believe is building something. I wouldn’t be surprised if they won the Big ten in their first year.  I am kinda surprised Bama didn’t make it. 

USC is the Caleb Williams show. Without him they lose to Oregon State, Notre Dame, and probably Arizona, Cal, and Notre Dame as well.

They'll have one more season of big numbers and highlights...  then Williams will go pro, and possibly Lincoln Riley with him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr. P said:

USC is the Caleb Williams show. Without him they lose to Oregon State, Notre Dame, and probably Arizona, Cal, and Notre Dame as well.

They'll have one more season of big numbers and highlights...  then Williams will go pro, and possibly Lincoln Riley with him. 

Which P5 school is closest to LV? Which college do kids typically cheer for in that area?

2 hours ago, AledoAlumni said:

Which P5 school is closest to LV? Which college do kids typically cheer for in that area?

UT/A&M, with TCU and Baylor rounding out the top. A few OU fans here and there. 

3 hours ago, AledoAlumni said:

Being we have two lobos that are ou legends,Trent Williams the oline goat,and Malcolm Kelly to this day his rap after bowl  game is still reference

id say ou has lot of lobo fans 

Edited by WolverBean

3 hours ago, AledoAlumni said:

UT, A&M....

I would actually probably say LSU is 3. 

2 of Baylor, TCU, Tech and OU would round up that top 5.